The new year party

TW: Cheryl will talk about her past to Toni, talking about her parent's abu$e and suicide mentioned. I just wanted to clarify, if you want to skip just to the smut part, I will add a warning when the smut begins. I don't want anyone uncomfortable or to be reminded of anything. If you need someone to talk to, I am always here. I might not reply quickly cause I do get distracted very easily and it is hard for me to focus on one thing, but I will do my best.

Warning: There is some slight drinking, this won't be rough and there won't be really any kink warnings. The only warning I can say is slight hair pulling, there will be blood from clawing at the back. Nothing major, if you want a version where it's rough, g!p or anything like that. Tell me and I will do my best to make it happen. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's POV

It was getting close to the end of 2020, Cheryl and I have been together for over two years and every new year we spend it with just the two of us. Sometimes we invite our friends but normally they're gone before midnight, which is lucky because by the end of the night we always make love. It's our way of starting the new year with love, and us together. I watched as Cheryl drank her wine as she sat on the couch, she looked beautiful as always. Her hair was in a messy bun, no makeup on, she was in loose shorts and a tank top. I always loved when she was herself at home, not that she didn't look beautiful with it on I just prefer her natural look. 

I sat next to her on the couch and she smiled at me, putting her feet into my lap. "You know TT, I can't imagine a better way to start the new year than being here with you. You always know how to make me happy, even without trying. I always hated starting a new year before I had met you, it meant a whole new year of my parents being horrible to me. It only got worse when JJ died and dad died. I thought I wouldn't be able to take it anymore. But I was ok for a little while, then you came around and I was better than ok. Thank you, Toni. For everything, you've done for me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you and the gang." She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully at the last part, I grabbed her wine glass and set it on the table. I pulled her into my lap and held her hips gently, smiling up at her. 

"I will always be here for you, Bombshell. You can't get rid of me, no matter how hard you try. I love you, always and forever." I said with a smile, her eyes filled with tears and she kissed me. I kissed her back as I pulled her closer by her hips, she mumbled against my lips, "Always and forever." She pulled away with a smile, I looked back at the tv and seen there were five seconds left of 2020. We counted them together and at the last second, we kissed again, throwing all of our love in the kiss. Wanting this year to start with love, just like the other ones. We pulled away when air was needed, we were panting with smiles on our faces. I stood up with her, making her wrap her legs around my waist and arms around my neck. 

SMUT WARNING

I took her to our bedroom, turning on the light and laying her on the bed gently. Tonight was just about us and our love, the outside didn't matter. I watched as she stripped slowly, not wanting this moment to be rushed. I stripped after her, I knew she liked watching me. Once I was done I opened the curtains so the moonlight would come in and so would the fireworks, I then turned the lights off and walked back over to the bed. I saw Cheryl was smiling as I straddled her thighs, we always took turns on who would be on top. I would go first and then it was her turn, she never wanted either of us to be left out. I kissed her gently and rubbed her cheek, she kissed back and hummed into the kiss. 

I slowly kissed my way down her neck and to her chest, taking her left nipple into my mouth and sucking gently. Her nipples were very sensitive and she once told me she could cum from me touching them, I knew it was embarrassing for her to tell me but I'm glad she did. I tugged on it gently with my teeth, causing her to gasps. She was always the quiet one during our intimate moments, we never really talk during it, unless we're pleading or telling each other how good it feels. I kissed across her chest and took her right nipple into my mouth, giving it the same amount of attention. 

I felt her grip my hair gently, pulling my head closer to her chest. I smiled and kissed my way down her belly, she would get impatient sometimes but it was always adorable seeing her pout when she wouldn't get her way. I started kissing her thighs, causing her to try and pull my head towards her center. I looked up at her, seeing her already looking at me with a pleading look in her eyes and a pout on her lips. I smiled and gave her what she wanted, I brought her clit into my mouth and sucked softly. I watched as she threw her head back and moaned quietly, I always wondered why she was quiet when we lived alone and no one would ever hear her. But it didn't bother me, as long as I knew she felt good I was happy. 

She put her legs over my shoulders and I held her thighs, so she wouldn't squeeze them against my head. I sucked on her clit harder than before, causing her legs to shake under my hands. I pulled one hand off her thigh and gently entered two fingers into her, her back arched and she let out a long breathy moan. I curled my fingers against her g-spot, I knew she was close already and I didn't want her to wait. I moved my fingers at a steady pace, curling them every once in a while. Before I knew it she was letting out a quiet scream and cumming around my fingers. I slowed my pace down and helped her ride out her high, before pulling them out and cleaning her up with my tongue. 

I felt her grab my hand that I used to make her cum, putting the fingers in her mouth and cleaning them up. I giggled at the innocent look she had in her eyes, I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and sat up. I knew she needed water and so did I, went to the little mini-fridge we had in our room for nights like these or when we had a movie night and didn't wanna go downstairs. I grabbed us both a water bottle to share, giving it to her first. She opened it and gulped down almost half it in one go, she blushed and handed it to me. I took a couple of sips before setting it on her nightstand. She grabbed my hand and pulled me onto the bed again, this time she was the one who straddled my lap.  I smiled up at her and she pulled me into a soft gentle kiss, she always was the soft one when it came to kisses. She always wanted to make the kisses memorable, I loved that about her. 

She kissed down to my neck, sucking and nibbling my sweet spot. I moaned softly at the feeling, she kissed down my neck and my chest. I knew she wasn't gonna waste any time, she never wanted me to have to wait for the release I so desperately needed. She kissed down to my center, looking up at me and into my eyes as she licked my clit softly. I threw my head back and let out a loud moan, my nails dug into her shoulders as she licked my clit at a steady pace and added two fingers into me. She moved her fingers slowly and curled them, hitting that spot no one else could ever reach. I arched my back, "Baby, don't stop. It feels so good, I love you so much." I moaned out, I felt her smile against my clit and hum. She sucked on my clit softly and added another finger, curling them again. 

My thighs started to shake but she slowed her fingers down, making my release come to a halt. I looked at her with pleading eyes, she kissed her way back up to me and smiled. "I wanna look into your eyes as you cum for me, I wanna know that I will always be the one who makes you cum this hard." She said starting to move her fingers at the steady pace again, curling them as she pulled out of me. I looked into her eyes as my thighs started to shake again, I fought to keep my eyes open and not to throw my head back again. "Cheryl, Baby, I'm cumming. You're the only one for me, you're the only one who can do this, princess." I moaned out her name one more time, before cumming hard around her fingers. My eyes were still locked onto hers as she helped me ride out my high. She took her fingers out and kissed down my body, cleaning me up with her tongue and licking her fingers cleaned.

She handed me the water and I drank half of what was left, giving the rest to her. She smiled and drank it all, she helped me take the small blanket off the bed and grab a new one. She laid down and I pulled her close, covering us both up. "I love you so much, Cheryl. Always and forever," I promised with a smile, she smiled and cuddled into my chest. "And I love you too TT, always and forever." She said as we both closed our eyes, we slowly drifted off to sleep holding each other in our arms with smiles on our faces.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you all enjoyed it. I'm sorry it was late, I spent time on the phone with my fiance and spent time with my family. I did this as quickly as I could.

-Sage