"Punish me, daddy"

Warning people, spanking, handcuffs, daddy, slapping, hair pulling, the name slut and whore, edging, squirting, crying from orgasm denying, g!p. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's POV

I was on way home from work, I couldn't wait to see my wife, Cheryl. We've been married for almost three years, everyday I feel like I love her even more. Over the years we've realized that we like rough, during sex and outside of it. Cheryl likes when I control her and give her rules, sometimes she likes to break them for attention. I still punish her no matter what, you'd think she'd learn, but she hasn't. She hasn't broken any rules yet, that I know of. But she always tells me, because she does it to get my attention. Theres been one big rule she's never broken, that is touching without permisson. It's a big rule because she's mine, I only get to touch what's mine. She loves it when I get possesive, so you'd think that would be the one she'd break. 

I pulled up in the driveway and smiled, I got out the car after turning it off. I locked the doors and went inside, I saw that the downstairs lights were on but no one was downstairs. I heard a faint moan coming from mine and Cheryl's bedroom. I slowly went towards our bedroom, the door was open a little. I peeked inside the room and saw Cheryl alone, I watched her movements. She moaned loudly and arched her back, the blanket moved of her body slowly and I saw she was naked, her hand between her legs rubbing her clit. I walked in the room and growled, she opened her eyes quickly and moved her hand away. 

I took my clothes off slowly, setting my belt on the bed. She watched me take everything off and slowly rubbed her thigh, getting closer to her wet center. I grabbed the belt and hit her hand, glaring at her. "You're a naughty slut, you think I'm gonna let you touched after I caught you touching without permisson?" I said lowly, she bit her lip and looked at my body. "Punish me, daddy." She said with a small pout, I grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the end of the bed. I flipped her on her stomach, before lifting her ass up. I rubbed the belt against her ass, seeing her shiver from the cold leather. I spanked her roughly without her expecting it, she gasped and bit her lip. 

I spanked her more, gradually getting harder. She gripped the sheets and moaned, I looked at her ass and seen it almost as red ass her hair. I set the belt down and rubbed her ass, she hummed at the soothing pain. I teased her clit with my tip, she whined and pushed her hips back. I gripped her hips to keep them still, continuing to tease her. She whined more and I decided to stop the teasing, I slammed all 11 inches into her and went at a rough pace. I moaned at her tight wet heat, I went as fast as I could. She moaned loudly and clenched around me, I moaned at the feeling and went even harder. 

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back roughly, she moaned and wiggled her ass. I felt her walls flutter against me and I knew she was close, I slowed down my thrust till I stopped, she whimpered as I stopped her release. I pulled out and flipped her back on her back, I rubbed her thighs till I knew she was calmed down. She whimpered more, needing her release. I looked at her and rubbed her clit softly, barely touching it. She whined and bucked her hips, I held her hips down and rubbed her clit faster. Her thighs started to shake and I knew she was getting close, I quickly pulled my hand away and she whined. She had tears in her eyes and she looked at me, she bucked her hips up. "Please, daddy, please. I need to cum, please. I promise to be a good girl, please." She begged, I slammed back into her and went at a fast pace. She moaned loudly and her body shook, she arched her back and came hard.

I was pushed out of her, and she squirted on the bed and me. I rubbed her thighs to help her calm down, she slowly relaxed under my touch. I kept rubbing her thighs softly, after a few minutes she got up and pushed me down. I looked at her and she took me down her throat, I moaned loudly and gripped her hair. She moaned around me and I felt the vibrations from her moans, I felt my balls tighten. I bucked my hips up, causing her to gag around me. That was all I needed, I moaned her name loudly and came down her throat. She swallowed it all and pulled away, we both caught our breath and smiled at each other. 

I sat up and kissed her softly, I got up and put a sports bra and boxers on. I grabbed her a pair of my boxers and one of my hoodies, she smiled and got off the bed to put them on. I changed the sheets as she waited patiently, I laid her down after the bed was made. She smiled as I laid next to her, I pulled her close and she straddled me. I looked up at her and she laid her head on my chest, I smiled and played with her hair. "I love you, princess. So much," I whispered softly, I felt her smile against my chest and kiss it softly. "I love you too, daddy. So so much," She whispered, I smiled at the name. She always loved calling me that, it made her feel safe. That's all I wanted her to feel, safe and loved. 

I felt her breathing slow down and her body relax against mine, I smiled knowing she was asleep. I closed my eyes and listened to her steady breathing, I slowly fell asleep with a smile on my face.