3x15

This is based on season 3 episode 15

~~~~~~~~

Cheryl and Toni were just looking at each other, Toni found herself become horny when Cheryl had said, "So, what are you gonna do now? Cuff me?". Toni walked to Cheryl and pulled her zipper down slowly, she felt Cheryl put her hand on her hip, but she then grabbed Cheryl's hand and put it in her back pocket. Toni put her hand on Cheryl's cheek and kissed her, the kissed quickly got heated, Cheryl took her hand out of Toni's pocket and started taking off Toni's leather jacket. They then pulled away and looked at each other, before kissing again. 

They started moving backward, Toni sat on a table, still kissing Cheryl. She then took of Cheryl's jacket, as Cheryl was taking off her fishnet top. They were both left in the bras, Cheryl was putting Toni's top on the floor when Toni roughly pushed her head towards her and kissed her. Toni pushed what was on the table on the floor and laid back, Cheryl unbutton and unzipped Toni's jeans, then leaned down and kissed Toni's stomach. She pulled down Toni's jeans, Toni sat up and started to take off Cheryl's pants. Toni stood up and put Cheryl in a chair, before finding something and blindfolding her. 

Cheryl bit her tongue smiling, as she rubbed Toni's arms when Toni put her hand on her waist as she was standing back up. Toni turned around and sat on Cheryl's lap,  giving her a small lap dance. She rubbed her ass against Cheryl's center, causing the redhead to moan softly. Toni smirked and stood back up, turning towards Cheryl, she then took off the blindfold and leaned in to kiss her, but bit Cheryl's bottom lip and tugged on it a little. Toni took of Cheryl's panties, then her own. She sat on the table, looking at Cheryl, Cheryl then stood up and got between Toni's legs and kissed her neck. Toni moaned softly and held Cheryl's hips, pulling her closer. 

Cheryl started to kiss down, but Toni stopped her and put Cheryl in her lap. Toni started to rub Cheryl's thighs and lay down as she did. Cheryl started to rub against Toni's center with hers, Toni moaned softly and her hips bucked into Cheryl's. Cheryl went faster and laid her head on Toni's chest, moaning louder. Toni sat up, pulling Cheryl with her, she started to rub Cheryl's clit with her fingers, feeling how wet Cheryl was. She then entered two fingers with ease, going at a slow pace, gradually getting faster. They started to kiss, Cheryl started to moan into the kiss as Toni went even faster. Cheryl wrapped her arms around Toni's neck and laid her head on her shoulder, Toni feeling her walls tighten around her fingers, she rubbed Cheryl's clit with her thumb. 

Cheryl let out a loud moan as she let go, all over Toni's fingers. Toni slowed down her thrust and pulled out, then putting her fingers in her mouth, cleaning them and moaning at Cheryl's taste. Cheryl sat up and kissed Toni passionately, moaning at the taste of herself.