First time squirting

Warning my fellow gays...I mean guys, girls, beans, unicorns...everyone really. This is some rough fingering, small daddy kink, and slight spanking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl's POV

I was laying in bed cuddling my girlfriend, Toni. We were watching a movie, we both didn't expect there to be a sex scene. I tried to control the wetness and throbbing, and I was doing good until Toni started grinding against my thigh. I looked at her and she bit her lip, I quickly stripped out of my clothes and she did the same. I looked at her and bit my lip, it wasn't the first time I've seen her naked but it never gets old. She's so beautiful, I could look at her all day if she'd let me. I kissed her roughly, she moaned into my mouth and kissed back. I pulled her close by her hips, I moaned as our nipples rubbed against each other. She kissed down to my neck and started to mark me, biting and licking my neck.

I laid her down on the bed and slowly kissed down her body, she whined and tried pushing my head further down. I pinned her hands down by her side and kissed down her body slower, she whined and looked at me. "Please, daddy. Just fuck me already, daddy please." She begged me, a small pout on her lips, I licked her clit softly. I moaned at the taste of her wetness and sucked on her clit, she squealed quietly and arched her back. I let go of her hands and slammed two fingers into her, she moaned loudly and gripped my hair. I moaned into her and moved my fingers at a fast pace, I felt her clenching around my fingers, indicating that she was close. I took my fingers out and pulled away, I flipped her on her stomach and lifted her ass in the air. I rubbed her ass softly, before spanking her softly.

She gasped and wiggled her ass, wanting more. I spanked her harder, each one got harder. After about ten spanks, her ass was a faint bright red so I stopped. I slammed three fingers into her, going hard and fast. She screamed out my name and I leaned down, biting and kissing her ass. I curled my fingers, I rubbed against a soft spongey spot. This caused her to scream out my name loudly, I knew she was close so I kept rubbing and hitting that spot. I went even faster and added a fourth finger, I curled my fingers one last time and felt wetness hit my fingers and arm. Toni screamed out my name as she squirted around my fingers, it going everywhere. When she had finally calmed down, she laid down on her back. Her chest was heaving as she was breathing quickly, I cleaned her and myself up before laying down next to her. She cuddled into my side and I held her close, I felt her kiss my chest causing me to smile.

I felt her breathing slow down and soft snores were heard, I smiled and held her close. I saw it was getting late and I should sleep too, I closed my eyes and mumbled out an 'I love you' sleepily. I slowly fell asleep, a smile on my face.