Pet/Owner PT. 2

It's been requested more than once for part two, I will do the Gif series eventually, I will have to figure out where to get them and what kind of chapter to do. So as soon as that happens, the chapter will be out. I hope you guys enjoy this

WARNINGS- PET PLAY, NOT FURRIES, THIS IS HUMAN/HUMAN, YES THERE IS CUTE PET NAMES LIKE PUP, PUPPY, DOGGY, SHIT LIKE THAT. ROUGH SEX. (WAS GONNA PUT RUFF, BUT NOT THE TIME)

IF
YOU

DO
NOT

LIKE DO NOT READ!!!!!!!
___________________

Toni's POV

I watched the door, waiting to hear for the car to pull up. I was sitting on the couch, dinner in the oven and some soft music in the background. I was waiting for Cheryl to get home from work, she said she would only take about twenty minutes, but it's been almost an hour. I watched my phone, hoping she would at least text me that she would be late but she hadn't.  I got up to check on dinner, I made her favorite and I didn't want it to burn. As I quickly checked it I heard the car pull in, I smiled widely and quickly ran to the door. I waited at the door and heard the car door close and the car lock, the door opened and she walked in. She smiled when she saw me and opened her arms, I quickly walked over and hugged her, she wrapped her arms around my waist and hummed. 

"I'm sorry I took so long, pup, I was stuck in traffic and my phone died after I texted you I was on my way." I nuzzled her neck and whined, she rubbed my back and held me closer. "Dinner is almost done, it's your favorite." She smiled and gently grabbed my hand, taking me to the dining room table. She sat me down and kissed the top of my head, before going into the kitchen and checking the food. After a few minutes she came back in with both our plates made, I smiled and she set my plate in front of me. She sat down and I waited till she told me it was ok to eat, she nodded at me and we both started eating. 

There was a comfortable silence as we ate, she held my hand as we ate. I finished before her and sat and waited, once she was done she looked at me and smiled. "Thank you, dinner was amazing. I love you, baby girl." I smiled at her and she rubbed her thumb against the back of my hand, I got up and she stood with me. I grabbed our dishes and took them to the kitchen, I took care of the dishes and rinsed them off, before putting them in the dishwasher. She took care of the food and helped with the dishes. 

Once those were finished we headed upstairs, she threw me on the bed and I giggled. She slowly took off her clothes and I watched, my eyes wide with excitement. She goes to the closet and comes back out, one hand she has my ears and tail plug, the other she has her strap on. She sets down the strap and puts my ears on, after that, I get on my hands and knees. She rubs my back and grabs the lube from our bedside table, she lubes up the plug and slowly slides it in. 

I hummed and I stayed in that position, I assumed she put on the strap as she gripped my hips tightly. "Are you ready, pup?" I nodded quickly and she slapped my ass, I whimpered out a 'Yes mommy', she slowly slid the strap inside of me and I hummed. She let me adjust for a minute or two before she started slamming inside me, I let out loud moans and pushed my ass back. She held my hips tighter, keeping them still. I whined and she slapped my ass harder, "Stay still pup." I nodded and she pounded me harder, she pushed my head into the bed and held onto my hair.

She used her free hand to start rubbing my clit, I felt my legs start to shake and I came around the toy. She didn't stop nor slow down, she went faster and whispered in my ear. "I won't stop till you beg, till you're crying from the pleasure." She kissed my head and pulled out, she pushed me onto my back and grabbed my legs. I looked at her with a curious look, she put one leg on her shoulder and one leg on her hip. She slammed back in and I arched my back, she dragged her nails against my thigh adding to the pleasure. 

She went as fast as she could and rubbed up to my chest, she ran her nails under my tits. "Rub your clit for me," I quickly did as told and felt my stomach tighten, she went harder and I came hard again. My vision started to get blurry and white stars appeared, I felt my eyes water as my body tighten. I couldn't form any words, I grabbed her hand and she knew what I needed. She slowly pulled out and rubbed my thighs. My thighs shook under her touch, she massaged them until I calmed down. 

After a few minutes she took off the strap and went to the bathroom, I heard the water run so she was cleaning it. She came back and put it up, she also had a small wet towel in her hand. She started cleaning my thighs and center, she kissed my thigh softly and picked me up. She took me to the guest room and laid me down, she went to leave but I grabbed her hand. She smiled at me and laid next to me, she took off my ears and I cuddled into her chest. She held me close as I closed my eyes, I slowly fell asleep in her arms. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long-awaited update. I have been working a lot, and with school, and writing a book that I plan on publishing professionally, it's been stressful. Especially since I turned 18 last month, I don't even know if anyone is still even reading my books at this point, they are so bad. If you are, you ok? JK 

ALSO, ANY DUMB OR RUDE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU HAVE A GENUINE QUESTION I WILL ANSWER, BUT RUDENESS WON'T BE TOLERATED 

-Sage