Public

Ok, so this is gonna be a full-on pussy thing, I normally do a g!p thing, and if you guys would like that I will do that.

Requested

Warning: In a restaurant, vibrating panties, and PILLOW PRINCESS CHERYL

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl's POV

I was getting ready for Toni and I's date, she told me to wear a dress that she had picked out. She also picked out my lingerie for later tonight. I put everything on, it being my signature red. I fixed my hair and put on some red lipstick and light eyeshadow and mascara, I heard Toni come into the bedroom and walk over to me. She put her head on my shoulder, holding my waist softly. "You look beautiful, baby." She said lightly kissing my neck, I hummed and turned around to face her. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pecked her lips, wiping the lipstick from her lips. I looked at her outfit and she was wearing her black leather jacket with a purple laced low cut top, some black skinny jeans, and her purple heeled boots. "You look dashing, Toni," I said with a smile, she grabbed my hand softly and we walked downstairs. She put my jacket on me and grabbed the keys and her wallet, I looked for my purse but she just pulled me out of the house. I shook my head with a laugh and followed her to the car, she opened the passenger door for me. I pecked her lips and got in the car, she went around and got in with me.

She started the car and headed off to the fancy restaurant that is out of town, it was one of our favorites it was also where she purposed to me a few years ago. I remember it like it was yesterday, it was where we went when we wanted to spend time with each other since it was a special place. It only took a few minutes for us to get there, not many people go there. It isn't like the food is very expensive, it's actually not at all but the place is fancy and so is the food. It's always nice and quiet when we go, the staff and owner are the nicest people I've ever met. I was taken out of my thought by the car stopping, Toni turned the car off and took her seatbelt off, I took mine off and we got out of the car.

She grabbed my hand and we went in, the waitress smiled as she recognized us. We all hugged and she took us to our usual table in the back, it was away from almost every table and was in the corner with a soft light above it. She handed us the menus as we sat by each other, Toni sitting right next to me in the chairs. We looked for the menu, we would most likely get what we always get but we still look over the menu just in case. After a few minutes the waitress came back and took our orders, as I was ordering I felt buzzing come from the panties that Toni picked for me. This caused me to cough and I glared at Toni, who smiled at me. I finished and Toni said hers with ease, I felt her hand rubbing my thigh under the table.

I looked at Toni as the waitress left, "What are you doing, Toni?" I whispered in her ear, she kissed my cheek and slowly rubbed up against my thigh. "Remember a week ago we talked about this? You said if I ever bought these for you, you didn't wanna know about it." She said with a smirk, I closed my eyes as she pressed against my clothed clit making the vibration feel stronger. I kept my moans in and she pressed harder against me, my hips bucked, and before I could cum she turned it off and pulled her hand away.  I saw the waitress bringing our drinks, she sets them down in front of us and smiles, "Your food will be out shortly," We smiled at her and she leaves the table. I glared at Toni as she just smirked and took a sip of her drink, I took a sip of my drink and choked when she turned the vibration back on. I caught my breath and looked at her, "What the fuck, Toni? Are you gonna stop or are you gonna continue?" I whispered harshly, she laughed quietly. "It's cause teasing, princess," I whined under my breath and she rubbed my thigh softly, I closed my thighs tightly but that made the vibration stronger. 

She slipped her hand into my panties under my dress and rubbed my clit quickly. I gripped her arm and looked at her, she nodded and I leaned my head on her shoulder, biting it gently as I came hard. She pulled her hand away and licked her hand clean before using hand sanitizer that she had in her pocket. She turned the vibration off and the waitress brought over our food, we started eating and Toni held my hand. Halfway through my dinner, I felt the vibration again but it was only a small vibration, not as strong as before. I glared at Toni but continued eating, we finished eating and I was close to cumming again but she then turned it off again. The waitress brought our bill with a smile, Toni paid her and made sure to give her a nice tip. 

We got up and headed to the car, Toni looked around before pinning me to the car and kissing me. I kissed back and tangled my hands in her hair, she bit my bottom lip and pulled away. I looked around and seen it was just us in the dark parking lot, luckily we were far enough from the restaurant no one would be able to see us through the windows. She knelt down and pull my panties down, she kissed my thighs before lifting me up and putting my legs on her shoulders. I gripped her hair tightly as she licked me clean and purposely ignoring my clit. I gasped loudly as she took my clit into her mouth, she sucked roughly on it and gripped my thighs. I knew that meant I need to stay still and not move my hips, I kept my hips still and just gripped her hair. 

She took one of her hands away from my thighs and gently entered two fingers into me, I moaned loudly and looked around to make sure it was still just us. She let me adjust before starting a fast pace, she curled her fingers and sucked my clit harshly. I moaned out her name as I came around her fingers, she helped me ride out my orgasm before taking her fingers up and gently cleaning me with her tongue. She set me down and put her fingers to my mouth, I sucked her fingers clean and looked into her eyes. She pulled her hand away and open the door for me I got in the car and she went to the driver's side and got in. She started the car and I looked at her, "Where are my panties?" She took them out of her pocket and I went to grab them but she pulled her hand away, I pouted and she just laughed. "They're mine, baby girl. You don't need them right now anyway," I nodded and watched her drive home, she held my hand as we headed home.