Pet play/owner

Requested by: BethJoHanna

Warning: this may make you uncomfortable, if you don't like the idea of pet play do not read it.

Pet play is when someone plays an animal, in a role play scene, or just in general. No this isn't a furry thing, it's just Toni acting playfully and cute as a puppy and Cheryl being her owner. There will be a sex scene, it may make you uncomfortable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl was on her way home from a long slow day at work, she was excited to see Toni, her little puppy. They were in a pet and owner relationship, Toni was Cheryl's puppy, she was always playful and cute, sometimes a brat and bites a little, but that's only during her monthly. Cheryl smiled widely when she pulled into the driveway, seeing her baby in the window, a smile on her face. 

She hurriedly got out the car and headed inside, when she closed the door she was met by a small force, she caught Toni, who licked her cheek. Cheryl smiled more, knowing Toni was in her headspace. She carried Toni to the living room and sat on the couch, her puppy in her lap. Toni's head was hidden in Cheryl's neck, she was in a playful mood. Cheryl rubbed Toni's waist softly, Toni wiggled her butt, as if a puppy was shaking their tail. 

"Are you in a playful mood, pup?" Cheryl asked, a smile painted on her face. Toni nodded against her neck, Cheryl feeling her smile against her skin. Cheryl stood up, picking Toni up with her, she walked upstairs to their bedroom. When they got there, Cheryl stripped Toni, then went to their closet and grabbed Toni's collar. Cheryl grabbed a couple more things like, their strap on, handcuffs, and Toni's butt plug tail, along with her ears. 

When Cheryl came back out she saw Toni on her knees, on the bed. Cheryl smirked and went to her, she softly pushed her head and kissed her. Toni immediately kissed back, moaning in the kiss when Cheryl bit her bottom lip. Cheryl laid her down on her stomach and put her ass in the air, she grabbed Toni's hands and handcuffed them behind her back. Cheryl grabbed the butt plug and slowly entering it into Toni, causing her pet to gasp. Cheryl lifted Toni up a bit and put the ears on her and smiled. 

"You look adorable, my cute puppy." Cheryl said, before slowly putting Toni's head back on the bed so it was just her ass up. She striped till she was fully naked and put the strap on, on. She got behind Toni and slowly entered her, Toni moaned at the feeling and pushed her hips into Cheryl. She moaned louder when Cheryl slammed the rest into her, and went at a fast pace. 

Toni wiggled her butt, the tail moving with her hips, Cheryl knew what that meant, so she rubbed Toni's butt softly before spanking it hard. There was a faint handprint, but Cheryl kept going, Toni's ass getting redder and more handprints showing. She stopped when she heard Toni whimper in pain, she held Toni's hips softly and slowed her thrust, but still went fast enough for Toni.  Cheryl knew Toni was already close to cumming, by Toni's whimpers and gasps. She went faster and gripped Toni's hair, Toni moaned loudly. 

"Mistress, can I cum? Please?" Toni asked with a whimper, Cheryl chuckled and went even faster. "Cum, pup, cum hard for me." Cheryl demanded softly, Toni let out a loud moan as she came around the toy. Cheryl slowed down her thrust, before pulling the toy out and taking it off, and throwing it to the floor. 

She took the hand cuffs off, but left everything else, she then laid down next to Toni, who was breathing heavily. Toni cuddled on top of Cheryl and hid her face in her neck, Cheryl kissed Toni's head with a small giggle. Toni yawned quietly and cutely, Cheryl cuddled her more and started singing softly. She then heard small snores and feel Toni's body relax more against her. She smiled and slowly fell asleep herself, a smile on her face as she got to spend her night with her puppy.