Against The Window

Toni fuck Cheryl against a window where all their friends can see 😊

Warning: LAST CHAPTER FOR GOOD. NOT INTO CHONI ANYMORE SORRY. BUT ALSO DADDY KINK, STRAP ON, AGAINST A WINDOW, HAIR PULLING, SPANKING. BOTTOM CHERYL.

_______

Toni's POV

Cheryl was throwing a party with our friends, it had been a while since we were all together so it was a much-needed get-together. I was standing by the grill where Jughead was cooking, Betty, Cheryl, and Veronica were all in the pool talking. I couldn't help but get distracted by Cheryl, she had on a gorgeous black bikini that had cherries on it. It showed off her body perfectly, normally I would be a little jealous but everyone here knew she was mine. 

Besides no one has the balls to even try to get with Cheryl, not that I would do anything but she would kill them. I shook my head and looked back over at Jug, trying to keep in conversation with him. I would look over at Cheryl every once in a while, sometimes she would look at me and have a smile. I tapped Jughead's shoulder as I left, I looked at Cheryl and saw her looking at me. 

I bit my lip and nodded to the house, I saw her smile and bite her tongue. I went inside and headed to our shared bedroom, I stripped and put on the strap-on that I knew she loved the most. I sat on the bed and waited for her, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I knew it was her, she was the only one who knew where our bedroom was.  I watched as she came in and looked at me, a hungry look in her eye. I got up and pulled her into me, kissing her. 

She kissed me back, wrapping her arms around my neck. I picked her up by her thighs, causing her to squeal. I pinned her against the wall, right next to the window that faced out to where our friends were. I pulled away from her lips and kissed down her neck, I started sucking and biting, leaving hickeys. I pulled the strings that were on her bikini bottoms, making them fall off her. I set her down and flipped her around after moving her towards the window, I knew they would be able to see her but not me. 

They would be oblivious to the fact I was fucking her right in front of them, she giggled and looked behind me. "What are you waiting for, daddy? Fuck me already," I gripped her hips and slowly pushed in, she moaned softly and tried moving her hips back. I held them tightly so she would stay still, I wanted to take my time. I stayed still once I was all the way in, she whined and wiggled her hips. After a minute of staying still, I started pounding into her. 

I trailed my left hand up her back and gripped her hair, I didn't pull her head back so it looked like she was still looking out the window. I moved my hips as fast and hard as I could, I used my free hand to slap her ass. She moaned loudly and I could tell she was already close, I started slowing down. "Please daddy, let me cum. Please!" I slapped her ass harder, I knew it would show once she went back down there but I didn't care anymore. 

I pounded into her and pulled her head back, I continued to slap her ass as she came. She screamed out my name, cumming hard against the toy. I slowed down and helped her ride out her high, I let go of her hair and she took a deep breath. I slowly slid out of her, taking the strap off and going to the bathroom to clean it. Once I was done I put it up and got dressed again, I saw Cheryl was struggling a little. 

I kneeled in front of her and helped her tie it, kissing her thighs softly. She helped me up and we went back downstairs, the food looked like it just finished as everyone just sat down. We sat down and Cheryl visibly winced from the pain, I held in my smirk and Betty asked if she was ok. I looked at everyone and Veronica had a smirk and looked at me, I looked away and she started laughing. Everyone looked at her and she just looked at me then Cheryl, they slowly started to catch on. 

The boys laughed and went to high-five me, but stopped once Cheryl glared at them. Betty and Jughead were the only ones gagging, Veronica still laughing. 

__________________

Short 751 words

This was the official last chapter for my choni smut. I have another smut book now on 3/30/23, it will be slow and most likely not have Choni unless I feel nice, but it's up if you are all still horny after you finished this book. Thank you for enjoying this book, I'm glad you all did and all my other Choni books..