Fucking under the stars

This is the rough version of my New year chapter, I thought a different title worked better. 

Warning: The following chapter contains graphic and very rough sex. Some of you may get uncomfortable, this will be a primal scene. This chapter will also have an almost similar part where it is like rape role play. Remember everything is consensual in this chapter, if you are uncomfortable it will only be at the beginning of the scene, not the whole chapter. 

Toni is G!P and is chasing Cheryl through the woods, like prey and a predator. There will be biting, Master kink, slapping, hair pulling, very very bad degrading, spanking, choking, slamming on the ground, Cheryl will pretty much eat dirt at some point, and Knife kink. Unprotected sex, there will be breeding, so BABIES. Oh, and no after care at the end of the chapter, that will be next chapter. That chapter will be all about aftercare. 

Do not read this if you are not comfortable with some of the actions.

~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

The sky was full of stars, the moon was full and shining down through a clearing in the woods. Cheryl was running through the woods as if her life depended on it, she heard Toni chasing her. She was getting closer and closer, Cheryl couldn't see what was in front of her and the next thing she knows she's on the ground. She had tripped over a branch, she quickly got up and started running again. Her heart was pounding against her ribs, she felt as if it was going to burst. She didn't hear Toni anymore and leaned against a tree, catching her breath for a moment. When her breathing and heart were calm she was about to start running again, but a hand tangled in her hair and threw her on the ground. She looked up and seen Toni with a smirk on her face, Cheryl noticed something shining in Toni's hand. She gulped when she saw her pocket knife in her hand, Toni straddled her thighs and pinned her to the ground. 

She felt Toni cut her tank top off her body and tear her bra off, She fought against her. She was able to push Toni off of her and get up, she took off as quick as she could and ran away from her. She knew Toni was faster and wouldn't be able to get away, but she wanted to try. Toni grabbed her by her hair again and slammed her against the ground, Cheryl felt her do it gently but still rough. She didn't want her to be too hurt, but the scene was rough. She felt dirt enter her mouth when she let out a squeal, Toni just laughed and put her foot on the middle of Cheryl's back. "You shouldn't have tried to escape me, fucking stupid slut." She said as she ripped Cheryl's shoes and pants off, leaving her in just her red lacy panties. 

"Look at that, the slut has style. My favorite color too, red as your blood." She said before Cheryl felt the knife against her ass, she bit her lip as Toni cut the curve of her ass. Cheryl moaned at the feeling and pushed her ass up, Toni just chuckled and slammed her hips down. "Stop moving slut, I didn't give you permission to." She said and ripped her panties off, looking at her dripping pussy. "Who made you this wet, whore?" She asked as she forced her thighs apart, Cheryl whimpered and looked up at Toni. "You master, you made me this wet. Please, fuck me, master. Use me until you're bored, break me, rip me open. Please, I'll do anything." Cheryl begged her, she was so turned on it almost hurt. 

Toni felt her cock harden in her boxers, she quickly took off her clothes and slapped Cheryl's ass roughly. "Ass up, whore. You wanna be used, then you're gonna be used." She said with a growl, Cheryl quickly got on her hands and knees but Toni pushed her hands down. This caused Cheryl to fall face-first into the ground, "I said ass up, not hands and knees. Stupid pig, listen more carefully if you want me to fuck you. My cock is a privilege, understand?" She said as she got behind Cheryl, she slammed her cock inside Cheryl's wet pussy. "Fuck, yes master. I'm sorry, Master. You're so big, use me. Please!" She screamed out, Toni gripped her hips and pounded into her. She grabbed Cheryl's hair and went as fast as she could, her balls slapping against Cheryl's clit.

In the distance you can hear the fireworks go off, indicating it is now past midnight. Cheryl screamed out Toni's title, almost like she was challenging the sound. Toni rubbed her clit at a fast pace, Cheryl knew she wasn't allowed to cum without Toni's permission, but with Toni's pace and the sensation of her rubbing her clit made her really close. "You can cum, cum around my cock. Be a useful slut, tighten your pussy around my monster cock." She said and pulled Cheryl up by her hair, she wrapped her hand around the front of her throat and squeezed roughly. Cheryl moaned loudly and came hard against Toni, Toni kept pounding into her harder. This dragged Cheryl's orgasm on, making her cum even harder than before. 

Toni wanted her to cum more than once, so she kept pounding through her tight walls. Cheryl screamed out her name and came hard once more, Toni felt her balls tighten before she went as deep as she could into Cheryl and came hard. She kept her hips still for a few minutes, letting the cum stay in place. "My breeded little whore, I'm gonna keep breeding you till you have my kids. Even after that will I keep filliong you with my cum, you're my little cum dump." Toni said as she pulled out, she put Cheryl's panties back on her and got dressed. She picked Cheryl up and went back to their car, driving home with soft music playing in the background.