Under the mistletoe

Warning: G!P TONI, Bondage with Christmas lights, rough-fucking, choking, hair pulling, Toni tops, Daddy kink, Knife play, Oral (Cheryl receiving), unprotective sex, cumming inside. 

Since it's Christmas, I thought I'd write one more chapter. This wasn't requested.

(WEAR PROTECTION KIDS)

~~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's POV

I watched as the night came to an end, Cheryl's annual Christmas party had been going on for about eight hours. She always loved for a party to feel like it never ends, being her adorable drama queen self. Everyone had left by now and we started cleaning up, the house wasn't that much of a mess luckily. I walked into the living room and seen her bending over to look for a movie, I cleared my throat as my jeans became tight.

She stood up and looked at me, I leaned against the door frame as she came over. She pointed up above me and I looked up, I giggled as I saw the mistletoe. I pulled her close to me by her waist and kissed her, she wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed back. I felt her lightly lick my bottom lip, I opened my mouth slightly allowing her to enter her tongue. She rubbed her tongue against mine and I felt her starting to grind against my thigh. I pulled away from the kiss and turned her around, before bending her over the back of the couch. I ripped her pants and panties off of her, not failing to notice the wet spot on them. I pulled her shirt and bra off, taking in all of her naked glory. 

I smirked to myself and went to the closet that had all the Christmas decoration, I grabbed some Christmas lights and came back to the room. I unraveled them and plugged them in, I grabbed Cheryl's arms and wrapped the lights around them up to her elbow. It wasn't the first time we had done something like this, so I knew she would be ok as we had practiced it all before. I looked at her arms and smiled to myself, I then stripped myself of all my clothes. I knelt down and kissed up her thighs, feeling them shake underneath my lips.  I slowly made my way up to her center, I knew she was dying for the attention but I wanted to tease her a bit longer, I starting kissing back down her thighs. I heard her whine and whimper, causing me to smile as I made my way back up to her center. 

I decided to stop teasing her and I licked from her clit to her entrance, her legs started to shake and she let out a soft moan that filled the quiet room. I rubbed her thighs as I sucked on her clit, nibbling softly on it. I made my way to her entrance and entered my tongue, feeling her clench around it. She started to grind against my tongue, I gripped her hips making her stay still. I moved my tongue slowly and curved it so I was rubbing against her g-spot. She moaned loudly and I knew she was getting close, I pulled my tongue and bit her ass gently. She pushed her hips back as I stood up, I gripped her hips tightly in one hand. "Stay still, princess. You'll get what you need soon baby, I want you to cum around my cock." I said and she went still, her breathing was quick and shaky. I slowly entered her and moaned at the feeling of her, she was so wet and tight around me. 

I stayed still inside her, letting her get used to the feeling. No matter how many times we fuck or make love, she always needs to take a minute to get used to me. Once I felt her try and push against me I started to pound into her, drawing out a loud moan from the both of us. I gripped her hips tightly and pounded as quick and hard as I could, she let out an almost ear pinching scream. I used one hand to let go of her hips, starting to rub her clit. I looked at her arms seeing that they were slightly red from the heat of the lights, I kissed her back and went even harder. I felt her clench tightly around me before she let out a loud moan of my name and came hard around me. I kept going as hard as I could before my hips stilled, I let out a loud moan as I came hard inside her. 

After taking a few breaths I pulled out and grabbed a pillow, putting it on the floor and making Cheryl kneel on it. She looked up at me and I went and grabbed my pocket knife, I came back showed her the blade. She smiled at me and pushed out her chest for me, I knelt in front of her and gave her a quick kiss. I looked at her chest, seeing all the old scars I've made. "My beautiful baby, all mine. Always and forever," I said softly, she giggled and kissed my nose. "Always and forever, Daddy." She said with a soft smile, I smiled at her before rubbing the blade against the side of her tits. She hummed at the coolness and I saw her body relax, I put slight pressure on the blade, making a small cut on the side of her tit. She let out a soft moan at the slight pain, I started to cut my name into her chest making sure it wasn't too deep. I watched as the blood dripped down, I looked into her eyes for permission and she nodded with a smile. 

I leaned down and licked the blood before it dripped to the floor, I hummed at the taste of it. I turned her around and cut 'Daddy' into her ass, causing her to wiggle it when I was done. I leaned back down and licked the blood off her skin, before taking off the lights and kissing her arms softly. She stood up with me and hugged me, I gently picked her up and took her to our bedroom. I laid her on the bed and went to get soothing cream and some bandages for the cuts, when I came back she was almost sound asleep. I rubbed the soothing cream into her arms and put the bandages on the cuts I made, I then laid down and pulled her into my chest. She cuddled close to me and instantly fell asleep, I smiled and kissed her head before drifting to sleep myself.