The boss

Warning: Toni sub g!p, Cheryl dom, spanking, choking, bondage, angry possessive sex, teasing, and edging. 
~~~~~~~~~~
Cheryl's POV

 I can't stop hearing all the men whisper to my wife that they want her, I mean I know they don't know she's my wife. It's not my fault we can't yet, she asked me to not say anything since her parents hate me. We were going to tell the public that we were married, I'm a well-known businesswoman and she's my assistance. I'm also a billionaire, my wife, Toni and I have been together since high school. So when my parents said she was using me, I laughed since the only people who were using me was my parents. Toni's parents tried getting money from her, but that didn't go well. But here we are now, her in a room by our office trying to get the papers I needed. Men all around her and touching her, I growled under my breath and got up.

I went to the room and all the men backed away from her, except one girl. In my opinion, she was worse. She wasn't scared of me, not at all. Before I could say a word, she kissed Toni's cheek and slapped her ass. She was about to walk out of the room, but I grabbed her and glared at her. I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "You're fired, get the fuck out my building." I whispered lowly, but loud enough for everyone close to hear. She glared at me and pulled away, she went to her desk area and started packing. I looked at everyone else, "If any of you try and get with Toni or anyone in this building, you will be fired immediately. Remember I do not need any of you, I can better people who will be respectful to the women and men here. Now get back to work, if I see you even talk to anyone you will regret it." I said glaring at them, they nodded and quickly left. I went to my office with Toni following closely behind.

I locked the door when she got in, luckily my room was soundproof and the windows were tinted enough that no one could see in, we could only see them. I looked at her then at the chair in front of my desk, she put the papers on my desk and sat down in the chair. I looked at her jeans and saw a bulge, I smirked and grabbed a hair tie. I put my hair in a ponytail, I then kneeled between her legs and pushed her thighs apart. I rubbed up against her thighs and teasingly rubbed her bulge, barely touching it. She whined and bucked her hips, I slapped the side of her thigh and she went quiet and still. I kissed her clothed tip, before standing up.

"Go to your desk and get your work done, don't make me say it twice, baby," I said as I went to my desk and sat down, she quickly got up and sat at her desk. I looked through the papers as she started typing emails and making phone calls. When I was done I looked at her, her hand was rubbing her bulge and she was on a call. I glared at her and she noticed, she quickly stopped and finished the call. I looked at the time and smirked, she looked at the computer to distract herself. I got up and grabbed her hand, I pulled her up from her chair and took her to the printing room. There were no windows and it wasn't soundproof, I locked the door and pinned her against it. 

She gulped and looked at me, I kissed her neck softly. She tilted her head to the side so I had more room to work with, I sucked on her sweet spot causing her to moan quietly. I pulled away and took her clothes off slowly, still teasing her. I could tell she was holding in her whines and whimpers, I slowly stripped myself and she stood still watching me. I got on my knees and took her ten inched cock in my hand, I licked her tip softly and rubbed her inner thigh. She liked it when I tickled her as I sucked her cock. She moaned and bucked her hips causing her cock to go down my throat, I gagged softly and held her there before she could move. I bobbed my head quickly and moaned around her, she started moaning loudly and bucking her hips more. I pulled away and stood up, she whimpered since she was close to coming. I got up and put her in one of the chairs, I straddled her and slowly entered her cock into me. 

I moaned at the stretch and held her shoulders, she put her hands on my hips and helped my circle them. I kissed her passionately and started to bounce up and down on her cock, she moaned into the kiss as she kissed back. I moved faster and bit her bottom lip as I pulled away, she kept her eyes closed as she took in the feeling of me riding her cock. I felt her rub my ass, I growled and she quickly opened her eyes. "Keep your hands still, I'm in charge here not you." I said into her ear, she gulped and nodded quickly. She put her hands back onto my hips and just gripped them slightly. 

I clenched around her and moved as fast I could, she moaned loudly and I knew she was close. I started to kiss her neck, sucking on her sweet spot. She screamed out my name and came hard, I moaned into her ear as I came at the same time as her. I slowed my hips down and laid my head on her shoulder, letting us both calm down from our highs. I got up and bent over the table that was in the room, she got up and kneeled behind me. "Clean me up, baby girl." She quickly started to lick our mixed cum and from my thighs, she cleaned me up and smiled. "You know what to do now, baby." I told her with a smile, I always made sure to show her I was proud of her in the littlest ways.

She got up and slammed into me, I moaned loudly and gripped the table. I gripped my hips and started a rough and fast pace, I felt her balls slapping against my clit making me get close quickly. I clenched around her again so she would cum with me, she went even faster and moaned loudly coming inside me. I moaned softly and came hard around her, she slowly pulled out and cleaned us both up. I smiled and stood up straight, I gave her a small kiss and as we were going to grab our clothes we heard a quiet thump. We looked over at the door and seen one of our co-workers, Archie standing at the door with his phone towards us and him trying to quickly zip up his pants. I growled and took his phone from him, before pushing him out. "You're fired Archie, pack up your shit and leave. And before your small mind ask, no you will not be getting your phone back. Now leave." I said glaring at him, he quickly ran and got his stuff. I went back to toni and we got dressed, I pulled her into a kiss and smiled. 

"You were such a good girl, I promise baby." I smiled at her, we headed down to the garage to head home. It was late and after Archie left we were the only ones there, at least we knew that now. We weren't worried because he knew better than to ever say anything, besides no one would believe him anyways. We headed home and went to bed after.