More than a one night stand (Cheryl G!P)

Warning: Cheryl has a penis, really rough, daddy kink, spanking, hair pulling, choking, other shit that's probably wrong and gross.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl's POV

I was at the club with a couple of my friends, we were sitting at a booth and just taking shots. I looked around the club and my eyes found a beautiful girl, she had beautiful eyes and you could tell she was a little shorter than me. Her eyes found their way to mine, and I could slightly see a blush form on her cheeks, I felt my heart beating quicker and my mind blur with thoughts about her. I got up and slowly made my way to her, my heart going even quicker as I get closer to her. She looked at me up and down, biting her lip. I was pulled close to her by my waist and she swayed her hips with the beat of the music, my body felt like it was on fire as she danced. She turned so her back was against my front, she rubbed her ass against my front. I blushed knowing she was gonna feel my growing member, she grabbed my hands and put them on her hips.

I helped her move her hips, moaning softly as she started to grind on my bulge. She turned so she was facing me and put her hand on my bulge, rubbing it softly. "You're big daddy, come to my place? I really wanna feel you in me, please daddy?" She begged, pouting slightly. I nodded and grabbed her hand, she smiled and pulled me out of the club. I blushed as my friends whistled at me, she got a taxi and got in. I got in with her and she told the driver where she lived, he nodded and started to drive. He had music playing and probably could barely hear us, the girl looked at me and put her hand on my bulge. "What's your name, daddy?" She asked me as she rubbed me slowly, I cleared my throat and blushed. "It's Cheryl, what about you?" I asked her, holding in my moans as she rubbed me faster. "I'm Toni, but you can just call me your slut, daddy." She said smiling innocently, I blushed and nodded. After a few minutes of her teasing, the taxi pulled up to a fairly large house. She paid and we got out, she pulled me in the house and pinned me against the front door.

She kissed me roughly, her hands gripping my hair. I moaned and kissed back, pulling her hips closer to me. I picked her up by her thighs and carried her to her room, she guided me as she kissed my neck. I threw her on the bed and quickly stripped out of my clothes when I took off my boxers my hardened member hit my stomach. I looked over at Toni and saw that she was already naked, her eyes glued to my member. I blushed and she kneeled on the bed, she bit her lip as I walked over to her. I gripped her neck and pulled her into a rough kiss, she moaned and kissed back. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she sucked on it, causing me to moan. I pulled away and pinned her to the bed, my hand still around her throat.

She looked at me, an innocent look in her eyes. I used my free hand to cup her dripping center, she bucked her hips trying to get friction. "Who does this belong to, slut?" I asked her, my voice deeper than usual. She moaned quietly at the name, "You, daddy. It belongs to you, I belong to you, daddy." She said quietly, I smiled and rubbed her clit quickly. She moaned loudly and arched her back, I let go of her neck and played with her right nipple. I pinched her nipple softly, causing her to moan more. I could tell she was getting close, so I quickly pulled my hand away. Before she could complain and whine, I slowly entered her. I didn't wanna hurt her, I knew she wasn't a virgin but she was still really tight. After every inch, I would stop so she could adjust when I fully entered her we both moaned loudly.

I kept my hips still so she could adjust, she looked at me and nodded. I moved my hips at a slow pace, gradually getting faster. I held her hips and she wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing me even deeper. I went as fast as I could, the headboard roughly slamming against the wall. Her bedroom is filled with our moans and her wetness, I let go of her hips with one hand and rubbed my thumb against her bottom lips. She licked it softly before bringing it into her mouth, she sucked on my thumb as if it was my cock. I went harder and slapped her thigh, I felt her clenching around me and I knew she was close again. I didn't stop and she moaned out my name loudly as she came around my cock.

I quickly pulled out and flipped her on her stomach, I slammed back in her and went as fast as I could. I gripped her hair and pulled her head back, she moaned loudly and pushed her ass back. I used my free hand to spank her roughly, each spank was harder than the one before. She clenched around and moaned loudly. "Fuck, daddy. I'm close again, please don't stop. Please," She begged me, I went harder and bit her shoulder. I felt myself getting close to my orgasm, I stopped spanking her and used my free hand to rub her clit. She screamed out my name and came around me again, I slowed down but didn't stop. I felt my balls tighten and a pull in my stomach, I quickly pulled out and she got on her knees in front of me. She put my tip in her mouth and rubbed my shaft quickly, I moaned loudly and came in her mouth. She swallowed it all, moaning at the taste. She cleaned my cock up, before laying down.

I laid down next to her and pulled her close, she smiled and snuggled into me. "I thought you were gonna leave me, I'm glad you didn't." She said with a small blush on her cheeks, I smiled and kissed her head. "You're more than a one night stand to me, I really like you. Even if I just met you, you make me feel things I've never felt before...Is that bad?" I asked nervously, she cuddled into my chest and shook her head no. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling extremely tired. I felt her breathing become steady and I smiled, even more, knowing she was asleep. I slowly let sleep take over me, the smile still on my face.