Caught Red Handed

OK So this is the FINAL chapter for good, but I have another Smut one-shot with more than one couple, like Twilight, Wednesday so far, but there will be plenty more just like my non-smut one-shot book. Now I wanted to post this chapter in this and the smut book so that people who like Choni but don't know about that book know. I want to say there won't be too many Choni chapters, since I'm not so into it, but I will write some. Here you guys go, enjoy it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl/Toni- GP Toni, Cheryl is cheating on Veronica with Toni, Toni always brings her up about finding out, but they didn't expect her to walk in while Toni had her tied up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Toni's POV

I walked into Cheryl's house through the back door once I was told her wife, Veronica, our high school best friend had left for work. I walked up the stairs where I knew Cheryl was waiting for me, once I walked in I saw her lying on the bed. She only had dark red lingerie on, she smiled as I walked through the door. She went to get up but I shook my head, stopping her in her tracks. She stayed on the bed as I started unbuttoning my shirt, her eyes stayed on me like a predator stalking its prey. I let the material fall off my shoulders and to the floor, I unbuckled my belt and took it out, dropping it to the floor.

I walked over to Cheryl, dragging my hand against her stomach. I felt the goosebumps rise against her warm skin, her body jumping at my cold hands. I gently dug my nails into her soft flesh, scratching down, marking her slightly. I drag my hand down her thigh to her knee, I gently slapped her knee, indicating that I wanted her to spread her legs. She slowly spread her legs, my eyes were glued to her center where it was apparent she was wet. I wanted to feel her, touch her, taste her but I needed to wait. We had hours till Veronica would be back, and I had enough time to tease her. I went to her closet and grabbed the rope she had hidden, I went back to her. Her eyes followed me, she knew what next and was ready.

She lifted her hands and I tied them there, once I was done she spread her legs as far as they could go and I tied them to the bed. I kneeled on the bed between her legs, rubbing her thighs. She jumped at my touch, bucking her hips as much as she could. I knew she wanted to speak, but I hadn't given her permission to do so. She looked at me, her eyes begging, pleading with me to do something, to touch her. I grabbed my pocket knife out of my pocket and she watched it shine in the light, I rubbed the dull part against her thigh. I used one hand to keep her hips still, not wanting her to buck her hips into the knife. I gently scraped the knife against her panties, cutting them with ease, I took them off and threw them on the floor.

She looked at me, asking for permission to speak, I nodded. "Toni, please, I need you. Please touch me, please I've been a good girl." I chuckled and cut her thigh, it was gentle, a small cut that didn't go deep. "You obviously aren't a good girl, you didn't use my title." She whimpered and tried moving closer to me, "I'm sorry daddy, please, please! I need you, I'll do anything." I smirked and got up, I took my pants and boxers off. Her eyes were on me, taking in my body though she has seen it plenty of times. I got back between her legs and took the knife, before cutting a T into her thigh, a little deeper than the cut before. She threw her head back and moaned, I knew her wife would never find it, especially since they hadn't had sex in months.

I set it down on the bedside table and looked at Cheryl, "Are you ready, princess?" She nodded quickly, bucking her hips. I rubbed my tip against her clit, teasing her. "Please, please, I need it-" I cut her off by slamming inside her, she moaned loudly and I started pounding inside of her. She grabbed the rope and gripped onto it, I held her hips in a tight grip, knowing it would leave a bruise. I went faster and wrapped my hand around her throat, she arched her back. I felt her becoming close, her walls were gripping around me. I looked down to see her eyes closed, I felt eyes on me and turned my head, there Veronica was, staring at us as I fucked her wife into oblivion. Knowing she was watching made me go faster, I made eye contact as Cheryl screamed out my name. I started rubbing Cheryl's clit, "Come for me, come for me, baby." I looked back at Cheryl and she had her eyes opened, she watched me look at Veronica.

I thought maybe she would make me stop, but she didn't, she threw her head back. "Yes, daddy! Fuck I'm cumming, you're making me cum on your cock." I went as hard and fast as I could as she came, I moaned and put my head on her shoulder as I came inside her. I heard the door shut and Veronica leave downstairs, I slowed down and pulled out, untied Cheryl, and got dressed. "You should go speak to your wife, call me ok?" I pecked her lips and headed downstairs, I went out the back so I didn't need to see Veronica. I got on my bike and put my helmet on, I shook my head and laughed before driving off.

Cheryl's POV

I put a robe on and cleaned up the cuts on my thigh, before heading downstairs. I saw Veronica on the couch with a drink in her hand, I sat on the couch across from her knowing it would make it worse if I sat next to her. She just looked at the liquid in the cup, refusing to look at me. "Veronica, I could say it isn't what it looked like but I can't. What you saw was real and I can't apologize, I knew what I was doing and there is no excuse. I just need you to know that this has nothing to do with you, you're an amazing wife, and I do love you. But I also love Toni, I can't help it, I just want to be honest, I should have talked to you instead of cheating. It wasn't fair on you, you didn't deserve that, especially seeing us together." She shook her head and looked up, her eyes were a little puffy from crying.

"It isn't the fact you cheated, it's the fact you saw me there and kept going. Cheryl, I love you and I would never have done that to you, ever. I knew you had feelings for her, I just never thought you would do that, you could have at least stopped but you didn't. You know how I feel about cheating, if you wanted an open relationship you should have talked to me. I know you love me, I know that, I feel it, I see it. But to see that, to see my best friends knowingly fuck in front of me, it was so degrading. I forgive you and I'm not mad, just please don't do that again. And maybe I can join next time, but please talk to me next time you want to have sex with someone else." I got up and sat next to her, she put her hand on my thigh and moved the robe.

She traced the cut with her thumb, my thigh tensed slightly and I looked at her. "I didn't know you were into that, I guess there are a few things I don't know about." She pulled me into a kiss and smiled, biting my bottom lip. I pulled away once we needed air, She leaned her forehead against mine. "Next time, tell me, now why don't you go upstairs and take a hot bath? We'll talk about this later, you need to relax." I kissed her once more and stood up, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up with me. I took her upstairs and into the bathroom, I started a bath and turned around. She undid my robe and I let the material fall off my shoulders with her help, she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me close. I pecked her lips and helped her undress before we both got into the bath together.

PLOT TWIST- Maybe there will be a part two.