Bdsm

Warning: Bondage, Mommy kink, Cheryl tops, Blindfolds, and a strap on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cheryl and Toni wanted to spice up their sex life, they didn't want it so vanilla. So when Cheryl came home, with rope, many different blindfolds, and a strap on, she knew the night was gonna be fun and full of pleasure. Cheryl had Toni go to their bedroom, and lay on the bed naked. When Cheryl got in the room, she stripped till she was only in her red lace set. 

She then straddled Toni's waist, and tied her hands to the headboard. She then got up and grabbed the blindfolds, and chose a red one. She walked back over to Toni, and placed the blindfold around Toni's eyes. She put on the strap, and climbed on the bed. She kissed Toni, who jumped at the contact. Cheryl kissed down Toni's jaw to her neck sucking and biting on the skin, marking her. Toni moaned softly at the contact. 

Cheryl kissed down Toni's chest, before taking Toni's left nipple into her mouth. She circled her tongue around the nipple, causing Toni moan louder. Cheryl kissed across Toni's chest, and gave her left breast the same attetion. She then kissed down Toni's body, to her center. She kissed and sucked on Toni's thighs, before kissing closer where Toni needed her most. She looked up at Toni, before licking her clit softly. This caused Toni to moan loudly, and grip the rope. 

Cheryl made sure Toni was wet enough, she pulled away. Before Toni could question her, she started to tease Toni's clit with the tip of the toy. "Please, Cheryl. I need it inside." Toni begged. Cheryl lightly slapped her thigh, causing Toni to moan. "That's not my name right now." Cheryl said, entering a little of the toy. "I'm sorry mommy, but please just put it all in." Toni begged. 

Cheryl entered the rest of the toy, and stayed there letting toni to adjust. When Toni started to move her hips, Cheryl started to move slowly. Toni moaned lowly, and gripped the ropes. "Mommy, please let me see you." Toni begged, Cheryl didn't stop moving and took off the blindfold. Toni smiled at Cheryl, before throwing her head back moaning loudly when Cheryl picked up her speed. 

Cheryl trailed her right hand down, and started to rub Toni's clit. Toni moaned even louder, feeling her orgasm approuch, "Mommy, I'm close." Toni let out through moans. Cheryl went evem faster and harder, and rubbed Toni's clit even faster. "Come on baby, cum for me." Cheryl demanded, Toni let go with a loud moan and her back arching. Toni fell back against the bed, breathing heavily. 

Cheryl slowly took out the toy, causing Toni to whimper. Cheryl then untied Toni's hands, and stood up. She took off the toy, then laid down on the bed. Toni cuddled into her, kissing Cheryl's chest lovingly. "I love you, Toni" Cheryl said tiredly, before yawning. "I love you too, Cheryl." Toni said, before falling asleep listening to Cheryl's heartbeat. Cheryl smiled down at her girlfriend, and fell asleep with a smile on her face.