Public

Public sex/ car

Warning: Fingering, public, clawing (Cheryl is the bottom and is clawing Toni for support)

________________

Cheryl's POV

I was on a date with Toni, we were eating at one of her favorite Italian places. She had been teasing me the whole way here, I had thought she would stop when we arrived but I think it got worse. When the waiter was talking to us so we could order our food, she would rub my clit through my panties under the dress I was wearing. 

She would stop once he walked away, I thought maybe while we ate she'd stop. But instead, she put her hand in my panties, rubbing my clit. "Toni, what are you doing?" She looked at me and smirked, rubbing faster. "I'm taking what is mine, I told you that I would fuck you wherever I wanted and whenever I wanted. I blushed brightly, trying my best not to moan since there were a couple of people near us.

We both started eating and I gasped quietly as she slowly pushed in a finger, I bit my lip holding in my moans. She moved it slowly and ate her food, the waiter came over as she slipped in another finger. He refilled our drinks and Toni started moving her fingers faster, using her palm to rub my clit. He looked at me with concern when I let out a small moan, I just smiled at him and dug my nails into Toni's arm. She looked at me and smiled, I knew me clawing at her didn't phase her at all. 

He left again and Toni started curling her fingers as I got close to finishing my food, I knew that meant she wanted me to cum soon. She moved her fingers as fast as she could without it being noticeable, curling her fingers and rubbing her palm against me. I started clenching around her and she whispered in my ear, "Cum baby, cum for me." I dug my nails deeper, cumming against her fingers holding in my moans. She helped me ride out my high, slowing down. She slowly took out her fingers and cleaned them with her napkin, I blushed brightly and slowed my breathing. 

"You're such an ass, we could have been caught." I gently slapped her shoulder, and she leaned over and pecked my lips. "But we weren't, besides if you wanted me to stop you would have told me that." I blushed, I knew she was right but it was still a possibility. I guess it's my fault, I was the one who told her I wanted to be fucked in public, I just didn't think she would do it. She finished her food and when no one was looking started kissing my neck, sucking small bruises. She made it look like she was hugging me, before slipping her fingers back inside me. 

I hugged her and gripped her shirt, she moved her fingers fast and hard. I was already getting close since I was still slightly sensitive from already cumming. She curled her fingers against my g-spot, causing me to cum. She pulled her fingers out and cleaned them again, I pecked her lips and she got the bill. She paid and gave the waiter a nice tip and we headed out, she slapped my ass as we left. I knew she wanted the people to see, she liked being possessive every once in a while.  

We got in the car and headed home, she continued to tease me. Once we got off the highway she rolled the windows down and pushed my legs apart, she looked at me. "Take your panties off," I took them off as soon as she asked, she rubbed up against my thigh and started teasing my clit. I threw my head back and moaned, she stopped at a red light and slipped two fingers into me. I moaned loudly as she didn't give me time, thrusting hard and fast. 

I knew the cars around us could see and hear me, she curled her fingers and then slipped in a third. She started driving again and I rubbed my clit for her, she laughed quietly and went as fast as she could. I screamed out her name and came, just as we pulled down our road. She pulled her fingers out, I grabbed her hand and licked them clean, once  I was done she pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. She grabbed the hand sanitizer that was on her keys, used some, and got out of the car. She opened the door for me, I got out and my legs wobbled. 

She smiled and picked me up, taking me inside once she unlocked the door. Closing it behind her and locking it again, she took me upstairs and we got changed for bed. 

___________

Short. 808 words.