An army

*Third Person POV*

As Notch and Herobrine continued their battle, both of them didn't realise that they were causing destruction to their surroundings and endangering the lives of civilians. Of course, this matter would not bother Herobrine at all. But for Notch, it was a different story. 

"Shoot, I've been focusing on this fight so much that I've completely disregarded the safety of the civilians!" Notch thought to himself before blocking a punch from Herobrine. 

"I'm gonna give you a slow and painful death, Notch." Herobrine said sadistically as suddenly, spikes shot out from the fist that Notch was holding onto. The spike stabbed Notch's palm, leaving a gaping, bloody hole in his hand. 

"Tch, so you finally decided to use one of the many quirks you stole against me." Notch said while he squeezed his palm, trying to numb the pain. 

"Don't worry, there's more to come!" Herobrine said before getting kicked in the head by none other than Technoblade. 

"T-Techno!? What're you doing here!?" Notch asked. 

"Well obviously you can't take this dude, who has an unknown amount of quirks in his arsenal alone. And I'm also here to ensure that there will be no one caught up in this fight." Technoblade replied as he back-flipped away from Herobrine. 

"I know you... You're Technoblade, an underground hero. Your quirk is strong, it would be worth taking." Herobrine said. 

"Yeah, no." Technoblade replied before charging towards Herobrine. 

Technoblade was agile and strong, often using hit-and-run tactics against Herobrine. This infuriated the man with glowing eyes as Technoblade could've sworn he noticed steam coming out of Herobrine's nostrils, which made him wonder of that was another one of his stolen quirks. 

"Hey quick question. Is that steam coming out of your nose a quirk of yours?" Technoblade asked mid-fight. 

"What steam?" Herorbine asked. 

"Oh, nevermind. Anyway, SPECIAL MOVE! 10,000 YEARS OF OPTIC AGONY!" Technoblade yelled as he struck two finger into Herobrine's eyes. 

"Ow! That hurt! But no matter, it won't work on me as I have a quirk that lets me endure even the most painful of pains!" Herobrine announced confidently.

"Cool. Anyway, look behind you." Technoblade said. 

As Herobrine turned around, he was met with two fingers poking into his eyes. 

"One for all, optic pain!" Notch said. 

"NOT AGAIN!" Herobrine yelled as he experienced optic pain. 

"Holy cow, that actually worked." Notch said. 

"Never underestimate the Blade!" Technoblade said confidently. 

Soon, Herobrine would recover. And boy, was he pissed. He let out a loud roar as a menacing aura surrounded him, which allowed him to float into the air. 

"That doesn't look good." Notch said. 

"Gee, ya think?" Technoblade replied. 

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL RUIN EVERYTHING FOR ME, NOTCH! BEHOLD, THE MOST POWERFUL QUIRK I'VE STOLEN, CREATION OF EVERYTHING YOU WILL EVER KNOW!" Herobrine yelled as suddenly, cracks started to form around the city. 

Out of the cracks, came out iron golems and three headed monsters, similar to the one from the USJ attack. Immediately, the golems and the monsters started rampaging. It didn't take long for them to cause massive destruction while also taking a large amount of innocent lives. 

"BEHOLD, AN ARMY BY MY COMMAND! THE REIGN OF HEROBRINE HAS COME!" Herobrine yelled as he laughed menacingly. 

Meanwhile...

Clay and the others, who have been reunited with the ones that were abducted 5 minutes ago were faced with 2 three-headed monsters and 3 iron golems. The police officers tried their best to protect them, but they failed and were inevitably killed. 

"C'MON! JUST WHEN WHEN THE MOMENT WAS GETTING GOOD TOO!" Zak complained. 

"You guys good to fight?" Clay asked Vincent, Darryl, Harvey and Nick. 

"I'm sure Harvey and I are fine. But Nick and Vincent, they might be a problem." Darryl answered as Nick still had some major injuries while Vincent was barely standing due to all that torture. 

"Don't worry then, we'll protect you guys!" Zak said.

Zak turned his arms into diamond and fended off against one of the 3 iron golems while Astelic and Ant each had one of their own to fend off against. Gogy, Harvey and Darryl laid back a bit to protect Nick and Vincent while Clay, Wilbur and Vurb faced off against the 2 three-headed monsters. 

"Wilbur, send the strongest sound wave you can at the one on the left. Vurb, I want you to swing me!" Clay ordered as the two boys obliged. 

Vurb extended and wrapped his arm tight around Clay, lifted him up in the air and swung him towards one of the three-headed monsters while Wilbur, with all his might, screamed at the other one, releasing an extremely powerful sound wave that rendered the monster unable to move. 

"SMASH!" Clay mentally screamed as he activated 'Clutch' at the last minute before planting his fist right into the three-headed monster's chest. This sent the monster flying back and crashing onto the ground. Only this time, the monster stayed down. Unlike that time during the USJ attack. 

Meanwhile, Zak was doing good damage towards the iron golem as he managed to create a huge crack on the golem's chest not too long ago. Ant and Astelic were struggling a little, but they could hold their own. 

"DIE!" The three students from UA all said in sync as they landed their final blow onto the golems, defeating them. 

"That wasn't so hard." Zak said as he wiped a sweat off his brow. 

Suddenly, more cracks started appearing with more golems and monsters coming out. Soon enough, the students from UA would find themselves surrounded and outnumbered.