15

"I don't want you close to other people. You said you love me so you should look at me and only me!" Xiao Zhan said.

"Hmm..." Yibo looked disappointed and Xiao Zhan hugged him. "I love you! You made me so angry but I can't stop thinking about you!

Not seeing you made me feel weird! Meeting you here even though you make me annoyed made me feel happy!

I love it when we fool around and tease each other and I hate it when I see you being so close with that woman!" Xiao Zhan said it all in one shot.

"You sound very jealous" Yibo chuckled and Xiao Zhan sandwhiched Yibo's cheeks in his hands "Yes! I'm jealous! What are you going to do about it?"

"I'm going to kiss you" Yibo smiled and before Xiao Zhan processed his words, Yibo was already kissing him, sucking his lips and exploring his mouth.

When Yibo broke the kiss, Xiao Zhan was blushing mad and his his face in the crook of Yibo's neck. "A-Are we boyfriends now?"

"Yes" Yibo said in Xiao Zhan's ear, making Xiao Zhan lightly squeal while smiling widely in Yibo's embrace.

When Xiao Zhan finally raised his head, he saw Yibo staring at him lovingly and his heart thumped furiously.

Xiao Zhan had an urge and he gaved in to it, moving forward to take the initiative and kiss Yibo. Yibo was pleasantly surorised and immediately kissed back.

"Y-You!" Xiao Zhan broke the kiss in shock. He just felt something growing hard under him, moving about and poking him.

Yibo smirked at Xiao Zhan's tomato red face. "Zhan, it's a normal reaction" Yibo teased. Xiao Zhan blushed harder but he did not hate it.

"I..." Xiao Zhan's words trailed off as he reached his hands forward. Yibo looked with surprised widened eyes when suddenly, his phone rang.

Xiao Zhan immediately flinched and jumped off Yibo's lap. "S-S-S-See you l-l-later!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed and ran out.

Yibo chuckled at how Xiao Zhan ran away. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan returned to his room with a hand over his heart.

"Oh my emperor! I thought of doing dirty things! How shameless! Oh my emperor! I almost shamelessly touched him!" Xiao Zhan screamed and rolled around his bed.

He turned on his phone and went to the online forum. "You people... Are your fortune tellers? Or do your have some ways to tell the future? Well...

Me and that handsome annoying man have gotten together! I was jealous of that ridiculous woman but it's alright!

My handsome annoying man loves me and only me! I'm no longer single! Now I'm nervous. What should I do in a relationship with a man?

Do I... Take the initiative? Or should I wait for him to take the initiative? Or should I... I'll think about it! Update you all soon!"

Xiao Zhan uploaded it and buried his face in the pillow in embarrassment. How should he face Yibo? He almost committed a shameless act!

"I must have been crazy!" Xiao Zhan kicked his legs on the bed, his face still buried deep into his pillow.

"I-I did such a shameless thing... Oh my emperor! Yibo must think that I'm such a dirty minded person!" Xiao Zhan whined more in his pillow.

Suddenly, he felt a warm body pressing on him, making Xiao Zhan scream. "It's alright, I'm dirty-minded too" Yibo chuckled in Xiao Zhan's ear, making Xiao Zhan help then blush hard.

"Y-Yibo... What are you doing h-here?" Xiao Zhan stuttered. Yibo chuckled and got off Xiao Zhan, flipping him over so that the two laid on the bed with Xiao Zhan in his embrace.

"Cheng Xiao decided to sponsor. She found her prince charming on the way back from where we abandoned her. She had already intended to sponsor us since it is a good business." Yibo explained.

Xiao Zhan hugged Yibo's waist "Then... Do we get to spend the day together?" Xiao Zhan asked, making Yibo chuckle.

"You seem to like slacking at work" Yibo lightly pinched Xiao Zhan's nose. Xiao Zhan pouted "If you don't want to..."

"Of course I want to" Yibo immediately said and pulled Xiao Zhan closer. "We are definitely spending our first day together"

Xiao Zhan blushed but moved closer to Yibo and rested his head on Yibo's chest. "W-What do you want to do..."