6

Hi! I know you all aren't expecting me to post again in just a few hours, but... Can you believe it?

We made no arrangements, no plans, so when I reached the hotel, of course I dived into my bed to take a comfortable nap.

But! A while later I was woken up by a weird taste in my mouth! I love spices but who would place chilli in someone's mouth to wake them up!

Well, that horrible man stuffed chillis in my mouth and I woke up with an awful mouthful of chilli! And when I saw him, he only smirked!

How did he even get the key to my room?! This pervert stalker. I must sue him for invasion of privacy!

I glared at him but he threw a file at me and told me that we have some investors to meet in an hour.

He could have notified me earlier! How could he suddenly wake me up and throw a file at me and tell me about a meeting that will happen in an hour!

He walked away and at that moment, I really wanted to jump on his back and bite his head!

Of course as a civilzed person, I decided not to. I looked at the file and sighed. Maybe I really should have done it and bit his head off.

Now I need to rush for the meeting. He is knocking my door! He actually knows how to knock! See you guys!