3

I! Cannot! Believe! It! It's my third consecutive day seeing him! Did I step on dog shit? Or did I break a mirror? Or did I not respond to all those chain messages?

Okay... Maybe I did ignore all the chain messages I received... But! This is very bad luck. Do I have to experience this?

After last night's very delicious lotus pork rib soup (which I'm still craving for), I naturally slept happily and woke up happily.

I hummed on the way to work, happy with the 2 bowls of soup I kept from last night. My tummy is truly blessed by my one and only precious sister.

I entered the lift and when I heard a low voice saying "Hold on", I naturally stepped forward to press the open button.

A figure appeared in front of the elevator and guess what! It was the rude, proud, annoying, not handsome man!

I grit my teeth since I did not get to take my revenge but remembering my happy tummy, I decided to forgive and forget.

But! That ridiculous man simply stood there. "Not getting in?" I frowned and asked, a little impatient.

"No need" He replied. My jaw dropped. I was the only person in the lift! Am I too fat that he has no space to enter? Or am I too smelly? Or does he not want to be near me? Well, for the record, I don't want to be near him or see him at all!

I angrily jabbed the close button on the lift. He would rather get on the next lift than be on the same one as me! Now I know why he did not open the lift for me!

I huffed angrily and he dare give me a smirk as the elevator doors closed. If he had smirked earlier, I would have punched him before the door could closed.

What a way to ruin my morning! And I had to see him in the afternoon! He was rushing somewhere and I saw his back but seeing him made me roll my eyes and remember how rude he is. And then I angrily ate my lunch.

Now I know he works in the same company as me (the whole building belongs to one company), but the company is so big, why do I have to see him so often?

Today I gave my puppy eyes to my sister. Even though she didn't have time to cook lotus pork rib soup, she cooked a more luxurious dinner for me!

My sister is so nice, unlike my grumpy brother that you all know about. He actually scolded me for opening the door for that man.

Hey! If I knew it was him, I would have shut the door even if I had to use my hands! He then said I was getting karma for all the bad things I've done.

Hey! I didn't do any bad things... I think... You guys support me right? That man is the unreasonable, rude, proud, annoying, handsome for nothing, right?

Oh wait... You guys don't know how he looks... But I don't want to have a picture of him in my phone! So I shall not take a picture for you guys...

I'm tired and as usual, I hope tomorrow will be a better day! Stay safe and healthy guys!