21

Yibo followed behind Mrs Wang and Xiao Zhan the whole day, holding bags and bags of shopping bags.

"I've had enough!" Yibo ran in front of the two and stomped his feet. Mrs Wang eyed Yibo "Well, if you had enough, you can wait for us in the car first"

Mrs Wang then pulled Xiao Zhan who giggled. But Xiao Zhan did not giggle for long. He felt bad seeing Yibo carrying so many bags and being ignored.

After going out of another store, Xiao Zhan tugged Mrs Wang's sleeve "M-Mom... I just came back from travelling, I'm feeling a little tired..."

Mrs Wang noticed that Xiao Zhan had been feeling bad, constantly looking behind and peeking at poor Yibo. She smiled widely. What a precious son-in-law she has!

Mrs Wang pat Xiao Zhan's head "Alright! Then we shall go back for today!" Mrs Wang said and walked to the car with Xiao Zhan.

Yibo was feeling both happy and upset. Happy that their shopping session finally ended but upset that his Zhan wasn't giving him attention.

Yibo felt jealous seeing his mother pat Xiao Zhan's head and let out a 'tsk'. It was all his stupid idea to prank Xiao Zhan! Otherwise, they could have been rolling around in the bed and going for many rounds!

"Oh, Yibo, it's been a long time!" A very excited, girly voice screamed. Mrs Wang and Xiao Zhan turned back to see a girl running towards Yibo then jumping on him and hugging him.

Xiao Zhan frowned. He did not even get to pounce on Yibo yet! How dare this girl... Xiao Zhan got angrier that Yibo did not push this girl away.

The girl then cupped Yibo's cheeks "Oh, you're more handsome now, are you still single? How have you been lately?"

Xiao Zhan let out a low growl. He then faced Mrs Wang and said "Mom! I'm suddenly not tired! I want to shop the whole universe!"

Yibo's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as he pushed the girl away "Zhan? I thought you were tired? We should go back and rest!"

Xiao Zhan looked at Yibo with hurt eyes and ignored him, letting Mrs Wang pull him away. "Hm? Who is that cute boy? Why is aunt walking away with him?"

"Aiya! Wang Mian Mian! How can you just run up to me and jump and hug me?" Yibo complained.

"Wang Yibo!" Mian Mian pinched Yibo's arm "Your cousin just came back from overseas and was excited to see you and you're scolding me?"

Yibo rubbed his arm "Of course, You made my Zhan Zhan misunderstand me! And now I have to go through their shopping time again! My arms are already falling off!"

"Ooh, your Zhan Zhan? Is that cute boy your crush?" Mian Mian asked with interest. Yibo sighed and said "Zhan Zhan is not my crush! He is my boyfriend! My soon to be wifey! Your cousin-in-law!"

Mian Mian was still stunned when Yibo let out a groan and dragged her to explain to Xiao Zhan. Meanwhile, Xiao Zhan was pouting and sulking, making Mrs Wang chuckle. Oh, what a cute and jealous son-in-law she has.

"Zhan Zhan! Mom! Wait for us!" Yibo shouted. Xiao Zhan turned nack but when he saw Yibo pulling Mian Mian by her hand, Xiao Zhan felt more upset and jealous.

Xiao Zhan stomped his feet and turned around, cursing Yibo in his mind. Yibo quickly abandoned Mian Mian and the shopping bags and ran to hug Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan trembled. He missed Yibo's hug so much. Xiao Zhan teared up "Go away! You evil, pranker, meanie, cheater!"

"Aiya, Zhan, Mian Mian is my cousin! Cousin!" Yibo said while resting his head on Xiao Zhan's shoulder, using his head to nudge against Xiao Zhan's cutely.

Xiao Zhan was stunned. Cousin? Xiao Zhan turned to see the girl greeting Mrs Wang and Mrs Wang asking about her parents. "M-Mom!" Xiao Zhan whined.

Mrs Wang did not bother helping to explain and made him misunderstand, making him pout, sulk, throw a mini temper, on the verge of crying.

"Mian Mian! Bring mom and the shopping bags home! Thank you!" Yibo said and before Mian Mian, Mrs Wang and Xiao Zhan could react, Yibo ran away while dragging Xiao Zhan.

"That brat!" Mrs Wang sighed and shook her head. Yibo dragged Xiao Zhan to the toilet and kissed him hard.

Xiao Zhan kissed back. He missed Yibo so much! Only when the toilet flushed and someone entered the toilet, Xiao Zhan yelped and jumped away with a deep blush.

Yibo chuckled and pulled Xiao Zhan out, heading to the car. He only stopped by the toilet because there was some distance to the car and he missed Xiao Zhan too much.

Reaching the car, the two immediately got into the back seat with Xiao Zhan lying down while Yibo hovered over him.

"Sorry, Zhan. I only wanted to play a small prank on you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you sad" Yibo whispered.

Xiao Zhan immediately felt bad. He too had overreacted. Xiao Zhan wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck. "Bo Bo... I missed you so much"

Yibo smiled and kissed Xiao Zhan. "I missed you too" The two smiled at each other and took turns pecking each other lips before finally deciding to deepen their kiss.

The two then took off all their clothes. Xiao Zhan blushed and stopped Yibo "M-Make sure the car doors are locked..."

Yibo chuckled "Don't worry, I locked it right after we entered" Yibo then started thrusting into Xiao Zhan.

Hence, the security guard watching the cameras could only frown at this tinted vehicle shaking and rocking vigorously for hours and hours, after two men got into the back seats.