Chapter 26 (END)

Soobin POV:

We both went back to the ward. Suddenly, noona started moving. I went towards her.

"Noona?" She opened her eyes. I helped her to get up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Good. Soobin, what happened to them?"

"Don't worry. Everything's settled now. All of them had been shot to death at the scene." She sighed in relief. Then, she looked at Jimin hyung who standing behind me.

"Noona, I'll go out for a while. Have a nice talk with him. I know you love him." I whispered at her ear. She nodded. I went towards Jimin hyung and patted his shoulder then went out.

Ha Mun POV:

After Soobin left, he sat down on the chair beside the bed.

" Ha Mun, I'm sorry... I shouldn't say that to you. I... " I shut him up with a kiss. He seem shocked.

"I know, oppa. You said everything to me. I remember everything you said. I'm sorry too for leaving you. But, as everything settled, I still have a promise that I need to fulfilled. I hope you respect my decision."

"What is it?"

"I will turn myself in with Soobin for all of our crimes back then."

"No, you don't have to." Suddenly, Uncle Kai came in with Soobin.

"What do you mean, uncle? We need to be responsible for what we've done back then."

"I discussed this with our team and they agreed to keep this a secret from uppermen and we wanted to recruit both of you to be our secret agent." Then, Mr. Lee, Officer Lee and Officer Kim came in.

"Welcome, Ha Mun and Soobin to our team. You both have done a great job on this case and it's settled thanks to both of you." Mr. Lee said.

"Thank you all for believing in us. We won't let you down." I said and then Jimin oppa hugged me.

"You won't go anywhere. I give you permission to be a secret agent but you're not allowed to leave me, okay?" I nodded.

Time skips....

Author's POV:

Ha Mun and Soobin came back to school and all of their friends welcomed them. Their friends apologized for their harsh words. They both started their work as secret agents and nobody know about it. They have settled many big cases that made them into the police team after they graduated. Ha Mun and Jimin lived together happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading this book! Hope you enjoyed the story. See you in next book! Also, Happy New Year🎉🎉🎉