Chapter 2

Jimin POV:

I woke up and it's 8.00 a.m now. The girl still didn't come to her concious. I went to the bathroom to freshen up myself. Then, I went out to have a breakfast.

Later, I came back to the hospital and saw the girl seem to be moving a little so I called the doctor.

Ha Mun POV:

I opened my eyes and touched my head. It's really hurt. I'm still wondering where am I.

"Miss? Are you alright? Did you feel better?" A woman asked me.

"Who are you? And where am I?"

"I'm Dr. Kang and you're at hospital now."

"Oh, what happened to me?"

"You had an accident yesterday. Didn't you remember?"

"Yesterday? I don't remember anything."

"You don't remember anything?" I shook my head. Dr. Kang sighed and went to talk with a man.

Jimin POV:

"She had an amnesia. She don't remember anything."

"What should we do now? We can't find her family if she don't remember."

"Maybe you can ask her if she remember anything about her or her family." I nodded and walked towards her.

"Umm, hi. I'm Park Jimin and I'm the one who hit you and brought you here."

"Hi. I'm Choi Ha Mun. Thanks."

"You remember anything about your family or close contact?"

"Um, no, I don't." I sighed.

Then, a man came into the room. "Mr. Park? Can I talk to you?" I nodded and followed him.

"Hello, I'm Officer Lee Dong Min. We received a report that you're the one who drove the car last evening and hit a girl, right?"

"Yes, I am. Will I be taken an action for what I did?"

"Um, no. We already watched a cctv camera footage near the scene and we could see that the girl ran from nowhere and hit by your car. You also be responsible for her and reported the incident."

"Oh,thank you so much."

"But, I'm here today because we also received a report that the girl identity is unknown."

"Yeah. She had amnesia but she told me her name is Choi Ha Mun and she said she don't remember about her family or close contact."

"Oh, really? Then we probably can find out something about her."

Eunwoo POV:

I took out my phone and dialled a number.

Me: Yugyeom, can you help me find information about a girl?
Yugyeom: Yeah, sure.
Me: Okay, her name is Choi Ha Mun. Can you find out who is her family or where is she from?
Yugyeom: Okay. I'll call you when I found out about it.
Me: Thanks.

I ended the call.

"So, Mr. Park. I've already asked someone to find out about her but for now, can you please stay with her until we find her family?"

"Sure." Then, I left the hospital.

Jimin POV:

I went back into the room and sat on a chair beside the bed.

"Um, did you guys find anything about me?"

"The police is handling it so don't worry. You will discharge tomorrow so until we find your family, you will stay with me, okay?"

"Is it okay for you? If not, I will be okay by myself."

"It's okay. Don't worry." She smiled.