Chapter 14

Ha Mun POV:

I woke up as usual to get ready for school. Soobin also transferred to my school. Hyun Ri also went to different school near our school. Uncle Kai will started working again today.

After we ate our breakfast, Uncle Kai drove us all to school. I insisted on going by ourselves but he said it's for our safety. I agreed with him. With this situation, we can never predict what will happen.

'Will people be afraid of me if they know the truth?'

"Noona, are you okay?"

"Ah? Yeah."

"We're here." I looked at the surrounding and we're in front of the school.

"Okay, let's go." Soobin and I got out.

"Noona will accompany you to the office, okay?" He nodded. We went to the office. After that, we went to our class. Soobin requested to be in the same class with me. He wanted to sit beside me.

"Ha In, I won't sit beside you anymore after this. Sorry."

"It's okay."

"Mianhae, Ha In. I decided to keep away from everyone including you. You don't know who I am."

After that, the teacher came in.

"Good morning, everyone. As you can see, we've got a new student here. Mind to introduce yourself?" Soobin got up and went to the front. He bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Choi Soobin. Nice to meet you all." Everyone clapped for him.

"Okay, you may sit down."

Lunch time...

"Noona, let's go eat." I nodded. Then, everyone surrounded us.

"Hey you two, what's your relationship?"

"Yeah, he always with her even on the first day. Are you two a couple?"

"Do we look like a couple, noona?" Soobin teased. I pretended to think.

"Noona? You're siblings?" We both nodded. They seem shocked.

"Okay now my noona is hungry. Please give us way." He held my hand and dragged me outside.

"Why they thought us a couple? Don't we look alike?"

"I don't know. Maybe I'm too sweet to be your dongsaeng."

"But Soobin, you must remember our identity. What if others find out? Will they hate us?"

"We've been worried about it for so many years."

"Back then, no one find out about it?"

"No, we rarely socialized with others because we're busy with the training and the work. We never attended any school events too."

"It's so horrible living that way. I wish I remember everything."

"But, because we rarely socialized with others, we had many times together." He hugged me.

"Aigoo, my dongsaeng is so cute."

After lunch...

We went back to the class. All of our classmates surrounded us again.

"I'm curious about this. Why Ha Mun transferred first and Soobin came later?" We looked at each other with a nervous look.

"Umm, ah, I lived with my uncle in Busan. Now, my uncle transferred here so we live together again." Soobin tried to stay calm.

"But, didn't you live with Mr. Park, Ha Mun ?"

"Yes. He's our uncle's relative."

"Oh, it's like that." Then, they left. We looked at each other.

"Nice answer." We said and high-fived.