Chapter 1

Jimin POV:

Ah,...finally the tiring day at school has ended. Maybe you all will think I'm still a student who hates going to school but guess what? I'm a teacher. Yes. Be a popular teacher like me is really tiring. With the female students argued over me and always clingy to me. I really hate that. Well, I'm not really into relationship for now. I just don't want to and I don't meet the really one that caught my heart so that's it.

Now, I'm driving to the town to meet with my friends. I looked at my watch and realised that I was late so I sped up the car but suddenly,.... BANG!

I stopped my car and got out to see what thing I've hit. I was really shocked to see that I've hit a girl not just a thing but a girl?! I went towards her and shook her.

"Miss? Are you okay?" She didn't move and I checked her pulse.

Thank God she's still alive. Okay, now don't panick. Just call the emergency number now.

I took out my phone and dialled the emergency number. After few minutes, an ambulance arrived and took her into the ambulance. Then, a medical officer went to me.

"Are you her family?" 

"Um, no. I'm the one who reported the incident."

"Oh, can you please come to the hospital for the procedure?"

"Sure." I got back into the car and drove to the hospital. I texted my friends that an accident occurred so I can't join them and they just said okay. 

After few hours waiting outside the operation room, a doctor got out. "How's she?"

"She's seriously injured and we need to move her to a ward to keep an eye on her. Can you please follow me to settle the procedure?" I nodded and follow her. 

After finishing the procedure, I decided to sleep at the hospital and wait for her to wake up since they couldn't find any of her close contact. I called my mom to inform her about this.

Eomma: Jimin? Where are you? Why are you not back yet?

Me: I'm at hospital and I will stay here tonight.

Eomma: Wae? Are you injured?

Me: Ani,it's not me. It's just I accidentally hit someone and they couldn't find her close contact so I decided to stay here. 

Eomma: Oh, thank God you're okay. Aren't you working tomorrow?

Me: I'll just take a leave.

Eomma: Okay then. Sleep well. Good night.

Me: You too,eomma. Good night.

I ended the call. Then, I slept on the couch.