Chapter 3

Jimin POV:

Today, Ha Mun will be discharged and I will bring her to my house.

I drove my car to a mall.

"What are we doing here?"

"Buying clothes for you. You didn't have anything with you, right?" She shook and just smiled.

I parked the car and we both got out and shopped for clothes.

Skip time..

After nearly 2 hours at the mall, we went home. I asked her to follow me. I opened the door.

" Jimin-ah! Why did you stay out the past two days? And who is this pretty girl?"

"Mom, she is Ha Mun. She's the girl I hit and she had amnesia so we can't find her family for now so she had to stay with us for a while. It's okay with you, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Annyeong, ma'am." She bowed.

"Just call me aunty. You're so pretty."

"Ah, kamsahabnida."

I asked her to follow me and I showed her room. Then, I went back to my room.

She's definitely pretty but she seems like kid. How old is she?

Ha Mun POV:

Thank God there's someone who is willing to help me. He's really a nice man and his mother also nice. I hope I can remember and find my family soon. I missed them already eventhough I'm not really sure if I have one or not.

Knock.. Knock..

"Come in." The door opened revealing Mr. Park.

"Ha Mun-ah, are you okay. Are you comfortable here?"

"Yeah, thank you again for helping me. You're really nice,Mr. Park."

"Just call me Jimin. By the way, how old are you? If you not remember, it's okay."

"Me? I'm 15."

"15?!Wow,you're so young? Then, I'm oppa to you. Call me Jimin oppa okay?"

"Um... Okay."