Chapter 19

Soobin POV:

I went to noona's room to check on her. She's already up and getting ready for school so I went back to my room to get ready. After that, we both went down to have breakfast.

"Ha Mun, Soobin, are you two okay?" Jimin hyung asked as we sat down. We both nodded. We ate silently and then Jimin hyung drove us to school.

"Please tell me if anything happen, okay?" After that, we parted our ways.

Ha Mun POV:

We entered the class ignoring others and went to our own seat. There was a letter on my table written to me and Soobin. We opened the letter.

Long time no see... How is it? I know you two must be very sad right now. I don't ask anything much from you two. Just come back and work for me. Or do you want more people become a victim because of you two? I give you a day to think about it. I'll be waiting for you two after school tomorrow. See you...

                                 Your lovely mom

"That bitch... I won't let her go." I threw a fist on my table. Everyone looked at me with a shocked face.

"Noona, calm down. We definitely won't let her go. We'll tell Uncle Kai after school."

Time skip to after school...

Uncle Kai picked us up and we went to the police station. After we changed, we entered the meeting room.

"Okay, everyone's here so we can start now. Any useful information?" Uncle Kai led the meeting. I raised my hand.

"Ye, Ha Mun." I stood up.

"Today, Soobin and I got a letter from Min Hyun Rim, the suspect we're investigating. In the letter said that she'll be waiting for us after school tomorrow but I don't know what she meant." Soobin passed the letter and everyone looked at it.

"It seems to be dangerous for you two now. Do you have any plan?"

"As for now, we'll follow what she asked and slowly destroy them from inside." Soobin suggested. I agreed with him.

"But, it's too dangerous."

"Don't worry, we can protect ourselves. Consider this as our first task so we need to complete it right?" Everyone agreed with us.

"Then, that's the end for today meeting. Everyone can continue finding more information." Everyone nodded and went out of the room leaving me and Soobin.

"You're ready, Soobin?" He nodded. We high-fived with each other.

Time skip to next morning...

"Soobin, Ha Mun, take care. I'll be watching you so don't worry." We both nodded and went out of the car. As we arrived at the class, we sat at our seat and focused on the teacher.

Time skip to after school...

The bell rang means that school dismissed. We checked our things to make sure everything's there. Officer Kim gave us a tracker last night and Uncle Kai also gave us weapons in case anything happen. We got out of the school. Then, a man wearing a mask came to us.

"Long time no see, my best trainees." He took off the mask and it was L. We rolled our eyes.

"Come, follow me." We looked at each other and nodded then followed him to a van.

"I'm happy to meet you two again still alive and kicking. How are you doing?" We ignored him. He's getting triggered with our behaviours.

"Oh my, we haven't meet just a month and you both already been cocky towards me? Don't you forget who I am!" He grabbed our collars. I took this chance to put the tracker in his jacket.

"Boss, we're here." He released us. He opened the van door and two men dragged us inside. It seems like an abandoned place.

"Wow, look who's here. Long time no see... Have you two think about it? If you agree, I'll give you the mission right away." I smirked.

"Think about it? Even if we think for the hundredth time, we won't agree with you."

"What did you say?" She was about to get up but L stopped her.

"You two got braver. Why? Because there's nothing we can threat you with? Okay then, we just make it like this. Your whole school's life is in my hand. If you two still being stubborn, then ready to see what'll happen to your school."

"We won't make the same mistake. Instead of working with you to save their lives, we better protect them with our lives!"

"As you wish then... You chose it. Then, our game started now. The game rules is whoever dies lose."