Chapter 7

Ha Mun POV:

It's been a week since I live with Jimin oppa. But, it seems that my family won't be found anytime soon except if I can remember something.

I got ready and went down.

"Morning, Ha Mun!" Jimin oppa and aunty said in sync.

"Morning, aunty. Morning, oppa." I smiled and sat down.

After breakfast, Jimin oppa and I went into the car.

"Ha Mun-ah, after school you can just go back by yourself. No need to wait for me. I've a meeting. Okay?" I nodded and smiled. He smiled back then focus on the road.

"Bye, see you at home oppa." I waved at him and he waved back.

Time skip to after school...

I was going to the front school to go back home when someone pulled me into the toilet. There's a group of girl surrounding me and I was trapped against the wall.

" You! What's your name?"

"Me? Choi Ha Mun. Wae?Did you have any problem with me?"

"Hahaha... She ask me did I have any problem with her?" Everyone laughed. She grabbed my hair.

"Yah! What's your relationship with Mr. Park, huh?" I smirked.

"Mr. Park? Why do you need to know? Who are you? His girlfriend? No, right? So, step out of our business!"

"You dare to answer me? Okay, fine. I'll answer your question. My name is Min Hyun Rim, remember it! And yeah, maybe I'm not his girlfriend yet but soon. And one more thing, it's so eyesore looking at you clingy over Mr. Park. So, stay away from him! Or else, you'll suffer! " She and the gang left me there speechless.

'Min Hyun Rim ? Why... Why does that name feel familiar and the name gave me goosebumps...Where...did I heard it?'

My hand shook. I was terrified. I also don't know why. My head felt hurt. I touched my head.

'You' ll suffer if you don't follow my order! '
' Stay away from him or you'll suffer! '

Many voices were heard in my head. I slowly sat down on the floor. The pain still hurting me so much. Then, everything went black.

Jimin POV:

After the meeting, I went straight home. When I opened the door,I saw eomma sitting on the couch.

"Eomma, where's Ha Mun ?"

"Ha Mun? Isn't she with you?"

"With me? No, I ask her to go back first because I have a meeting. I'll try call her." I dialled her number but nobody picked up.

"How's it?" I shook my head.

Then, I ran back into my car and searched for her at the area nearby but there's no sign of her.

I decided to call Officer Lee asking for his help.

Officer Lee: Mr. Park, what can I help you?
Me:Officer Lee, Ha Mun's missing !
Officer Lee:What? Wait for a minute. Yugyeom-ah, can you track the location of Ms. Choi?... Mr. Park? We found her location. She's at Seoul High School.
Me:Oh, kamsahabnida.

I ended the call.

'What is she doing there? I told her not to wait for me.'

I sped up to the school and went to the security office.

"Ahjussi, did you see any girl student waiting for someone?"

"No, all the students had went back."

"Can I see the CCTV camera?" The security nodded.

I watched all the CCTV camera at the school closely. Then, I found Ha Mun walking at the alley but got pulled by someone into the toilet. After few minutes, a group of girl came out but Ha Mun didn't come out.

I ran into the building and went into the toilet. I saw Ha Mun lying on the floor.

"Ha Mun! Wake up! Yah!" I shook her but there's no sign of her to wake up. I carried her bridal style and brought her to the hospital.

At the hospital...

I waited outside the emergency room. Then, Dr. Kang came out.

"How's she?"

"She's okay. It's normal for an amnesia patient like her. It will happen again so I hope you please look out at her."

"Oh, when does this always happen?"

"It happens when she tried to remember something. Or, when something happened she felt familiar but she don't remember it clearly."

"Oh, I understand. Kamsahabnida." Dr. Kang smiled and left.