Chapter 15

Ha Mun POV:

I watched Soobin ran away then I fought with the other men. Then, another bunch of men came to me. I already exhausted and don't have enough energy to fight anymore. Then, I ran away. The men chased me. I went into an alleyway and went to the road. Suddenly, I was hit by a car. I can't get up and everything went black.

'Please... Someone please save me.'

Soobin POV:

I went to noona's room to wake her up. Before this, she's the one who wake me up but I don't know why she didn't today so I decided to take a look. I opened the door and slowly went to her. She's breathing hard and even sweating a lot. I bet she had a nightmare.

"Noona..." I shook her slowly but she seems afraid. I wonder what nightmare she's having.

"Noona, wake up!" She opened her eyes. I can see fear in her eyes.

"Noona, you okay?" She then hugged me.

"Soobin-ah, I remembered everything."

"Jjinja? It's good. How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, I guess."

"Okay now, go take a bath. We're gonna be late for school." She nodded. Then, I left her room.

'I'm happy you can remember everything now. I miss the old you. The caring and fearless noona. The one who protect people she loves at all cost'

Ha Mun POV:

I'm happy I remembered everything now. I got ready for school.

At school...

"Class, this weekend, our school will organize a sports day among classes. Class president, please write down the representative of every competition and send it to me before school end today. That's all from today. Thank you." The teacher went out.

"Okay classmates, we're having a meeting." The class president stood up and went up front. He jotted down the sports that will be competed.

"Okay, who want to join?" The whole class quiet down.

"We will join all the sports." Soobin got up and asked me to stand up too. All eyes were on us.

"Are you sure?"  We looked at each other. I remembered we both are very good at everything since we're the best mafia back then.

"Of course. We will make sure our class win. Right, Soobin ?" I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Yeah, noona." He put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's good. Then, I will send your name to the teacher." Suddenly, Soobin hugged me.

"What's wrong, Soobin?"

"I miss you, noona. Your old self is back!" Her voice cracked up like he would cry any time.

"Hey, Soobin. Don't cry. I'm with you right now." He nodded and pulled out of the hug.

"But, what do you mean by my old self. Is it too different from me these few days?"

"A bit. Your old self is very brave and have no fear of anything."

"You wanna say the one from these few days is a coward, huh?"

"You're not a coward. You're just not confident enough. Back then, you will be confident at everything you did."

"Now, my old self is back. Let's celebrate it, won't we?"

"Sure. But, how are we gonna celebrate it?"

"How about we order some pizza tonight. We can tell Uncle Kai about this too."

"Nice. I'll text Uncle Kai later."