Chapter 5

Jimin POV:

After me and Ha Mun arrived home from the mansion, Ha Mun went into her room. She seems sad. Yeah, who doesn't sad when they can't find their family.

Suddenly, my phone ringed. I picked it up.

Me: Yeoboseyo ?
Officer Lee: Mr. Park. Are you with Ms. Choi now?
Me: No, I'm in my room now. Wae? Wanna talk with her?
Officer Lee: Ani, I need to talk to you something that Ms. Choi shouldn't know yet.
Me:Yeah, what is it?
Officer Lee: Okay, about 6 years ago, her mother died due to a sickness and then her father married again but after that, all his money had been transferred to his wife's bank account and there is no trace of him after that. We think that something's wrong here so if she remember something or anything happen to her, please inform me directly.
Me: Arasseo. Thanks Officer Lee for your help.
Officer Lee: No problem. It's my duty.

I ended the call then I changed my clothes and ready to sleep.

Ha Mun POV:

That house was sold 5 years ago? Then, all these years, where did I live? What thing that I don't remember. I must try to remember as soon as possible. But, why don't they search for me? There must be something that I don't remember.

I changed and went to sleep.

I woke up and saw that I was in a dark place. Then, a woman seems like angel came to me.

"Ha Mun-ah, it's me, eomma."

"Eo.. mma ? Where have you been? Why don't you search for me? I missed you!"

"Ha Mun-ah, I already died but I always be with you. Don't be afraid."

"You died?" She nodded and I felt tears in my eyes.

"You can't cry, Ha Mun-ah. You need to be strong for me, appa and your siblings. We all need you. You need to help appa and your dongsaengs. You must strong."

"Appa ? My dongsaengs? Where are they now, eomma?!" She then slowly disappeared. "Eomma! Eomma, tell me! Tell me where they are?! Eomma!"

"Eomma!" I sat up and it was just a dream.

Is it true? Eomma already died? If it's true, then I need to find appa and my dongsaengs as soon as possible.

"Ha Mun?! Are you okay?! Why did you shout just now?" Jimin oppa came into my room with a worried face.

"Gwaenchanha, oppa. I just had a dream. But, can you bring me to Officer Lee tomorrow after school?"

"Sure but why did you want to meet him?"

"I just want to confirm something." He nodded. "Gomawo, oppa. Go back to sleep now." He nodded and went out.

Time skip to after school..

Jimin oppa brought me to the police station and we met Officer Lee.

"Ms. Choi? What makes you came here today?"

"Can you check something for me?"

"Yeah, sure. What is it?"

"Please check if my mom still alive or already died."

"Your mo.. m?"

"Yeah, wae? You can't check it?"

"Ani, it's just... *sigh* I think you need to know about that. Follow me." He brought us to Officer Kim's room.

"Yugyeom-ah, she's here. I think we need to tell her about her mom."

"Okay, Ms. Choi, please sit first. Actually, your mom died 6 years ago."

"So, that's true.The dream is true! Can you please find my dad and siblings?"

"Wait, did you remember something?"

"Umm, not really. It's just I had a dream last night and my mom came to me. She said she died and I need to find my dad and siblings because they need me. I think they're in danger."

"But, it's just a dream, right?"

"That's why I'm here today to check whether my mom still alive or not. I want to know if that dream really true."

"If you think that dream is true, I don't think we can find them soon because there is no trace of your father after he sold the house."

"No trace? There must be something I don't remember."

"Don't force yourself, Ms. Choi. You will remember later. For now, we will try our best to find something."

"Kamsahabnida." Then, we both left.

Yugyeom POV:

"I think we need to find Mr. Choi's wife. That's the only way to find out more about this family."

"Yes, that's right. Can you track her location?"

"Her exact location I can't find it but the bank transaction only made at a bank only and that is in Seoul Main Bank."

"We can go to the bank to collect some information about the account."