Chapter 17

Hyun Rim POV:

Today, I will go back to school after a week of being suspended. I don't believe that I got suspended because of that bitch.

'Don't worry. I'll get my revenge. You wait for me, Choi Ha Mun.'

Flashback...

I was walking around alone when a van stopped by. Then a man came out.

"Are you Min Hyun Rim?" I nodded.

"Can you follow us? Our boss wants to meet you."

"Why should I believe you?"

"You know Choi Ha Mun, right ?" I nodded in shock.

"We know you despise her. We can help you." I thought for a while then agreed. I went into the van. Then, all the men escorted me into an underground places. There sat a woman with a man beside him.

"Welcome, Min Hyun Rim. Ah, why it so weird? It's like I'm calling myself. Well, my name is also Min Hyun Rim. Such a coincidence, our name is same and our enemy also the same."

"Enemy? You mean Choi Ha Mun?" She nodded.

"What did he mean just now you can help me?" She smirked. She threw a few photos to me. I looked at it and was shocked. It's a photo of Ha Mun and a boy who I don't know. She looked terrifying.

"Ha Mun is my stepdaughter. I'm a boss of mafia gang and Ha Mun and her dongsaeng is my best mafia. Unfortunately, my husband knew it and we had to kill him. After that, they ran away but too bad I can always find them anytime."

"Then, what will I get?"

"I know you like Park Jimin but he loves her. As long as you help me get her back into the gang, I promise you she won't meet Park Jimin anymore."

"I understand." Then, they sent me back home.

End of flashback...

Ha Mun POV:

From now on, Jimin oppa will take us to school. He said in this way, Uncle Kai can focus more at his work. Uncle Kai agreed.

We arrived at school. As everyone know, Mr. Park is our relative so it doesn't matter if we came with him to school. We decided not to tell anyone about our relationship and Soobin also agreed to keep it a secret.

"We'll be going now. Gomawo." He nodded. Soobin and I went to our class.

"You look happy, noona." I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course."

"Well, I'm happy for you." I smiled then we arrived at the class. When we entered the class, everyone looked at us with a disgusting look. We just ignored it and went to our seat. On our table, there were so many pictures of me and Soobin when we were mafias. We looked at each other. Then, we heard others whispering to each other.

"I never knew that we were friends with mafias. Ugh, how scary. We better don't mess up with them or we'll get killed."

"They are mafias. Why they acted like a good person in front of us? They treated us like fools all this time." Soobin and I looked at each other. We both felt sad and looked down.

"What we've been afraid of is happening." Soobin whispered. I nodded.

"It's okay, just ignore them. I think it's time for us to be like before. Don't socialize with others. It's our fate though to be treated like this."

"Yeah, I'm okay with anything as long as I'm with you, noona." We smiled. Then, the teacher came in. After class, we went out and everyone looked at us and whispering with each other about us being mafias.

"Soobin-ah, I don't have any appetite. I'm going to the rooftop."

"I'm coming with you." We both went up the rooftop. We sat in a corner just looked up the sky.

Author's POV:

As they looking up the sky, someone tapped their shoulder. They turned their head and saw their eomma.

"Eomma?! Eomma! We missed you so much." They hugged her.

"Aigoo, my children. Eomma missed you too."

"Eomma, why are you here?"

"Ha Mun, Soobin, I've been watching you all the time. I'm proud of you two. I know you two are strong. I want you to continue being strong. I know you both can."

"Ye, eomma. We will." She smiled then disappeared.

Ha Mun POV:

"Soobin-ah, you heard what eomma said just now?" He nodded.

"I think we should help Uncle Kai. We must find that woman and destroyed all of the gang. This way, we can prevent more people from suffering."

"I agree with you, noona."

"Let's go to Uncle Kai. I don't have a mood to go to class anymore. "He nodded. We went out of the school and went home to change and went to the police station.

" Annyeong, can we meet with Mr. Kim? " I asked the officer in front desk.

"Sorry, you can't meet him. He's busy right now."

"Tell him it's his niece and nephew. We need to meet him now." Soobin said. She nodded and called someone.

"Okay, you two wait here for a while. Mr. Kim will come out later."

"Kamsahabnida." We bowed and sat at a couch. Then, Uncle Kai came out. We stood up.

"Uncle!" Soobin called him made him see us and came towards us.

"Why you two here? Shouldn't you two be at school?"

"Uncle, something happened at school so we decided to ditch classes."

"What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Our secret had been revealed."

"What?! Are you two okay?"

"Yeah, we are. Then, we both decided maybe it's time for us to get out of this haunted past. We want to catch them."

"What do you mean by catching them?"

"We're going to help you with this case."

"No, you both can't."

"Uncle, please let us do this. We can't just sit here doing nothing. It's involving us. We can't just let someone else solve it for us."

"Ha Mun, it's our duty to do so. But you, you have no power to do that."

"That's why we're asking for you give that power to us. Don't worry. You don't need to be responsible for us. We'll be responsible for this. After we settle this case, we'll turn ourselves. Besides, we've comitted crimes back then. We deserve a punishment. " He sighed.

"It looks like I can't do anything about it though. Okay, I agree. But, before you do anything, please tell me first. Come in. I'll tell you what we've got for now." We nodded happily.