Chapter 22

Jimin POV:

Ha Mun left and it made my heart ached so much.

'Why it turn out like this? I loved her so much but it turns out that she killed appa.'

I drove my car to a club owned by my friend, Sungjae.

"Hey, Jimin. What do you want?" He came to me as soon as he saw me sitting on the bar stool.

"Just give me something really strong."

"Jimin, what's wrong with you?"

"Just give me!" He sighed and signalled the bystander to get what I wanted.

"Jimin, you never been like this... What's bothering you?" I drank the whole bottle and ignored him. He sighed and watched me drinking.

Ha Mun POV:

As we arrived, we went to a hotel.

"Soobin, we'll sleep here for tonight. Tomorrow, we'll find a rent house and part-time job. As for school, I settled everything. We'll start next week."

"Okay, noona. You rest well tonight. You've been working so hard." We drove off to sleep.

'I already missed him. I hope he can forget me and find the best person for him. I don't deserve him.'

I felt tears rolled down from my eyes.

Jimin POV:

Next morning...

I woke up feeling my head hurts so much. I looked around and it wasn't my room. I got out of the room and saw Taemin hyung preparing breakfast.

"Hyung? How I get to your house?"

"You're awake? Last night, Sungjae called me said that you're drunk at his club. I don't want your mom see you like that so I brought you here."

"Oh, gomawo hyung." Taemin hyung is like my brother. He understand me so much.

"Come, have a soup for your hangover." I sat on the table and finished the soup.

"What happened to you, Jimin? You never behave like this." I sighed.

"I found my father's murderer."

"Jjinja? Then?"

"But the murderer is Ha Mun. You remember I once told you how I found Ha Mun and how she was in the past, right?"

"Yes, but Jimin, don't you say that she had no choice?"

"I know, but, I don't know. I had a fight with her yesterday and she just left me. But, I'm the one who asked her to go."

"Do you love her? If you love her, you should trust her. I know that she never want to kill anyone including your father. Eventhough I don't know her for so long, but I know that she's a good girl. Think about it yourself." He patted my shoulder and went upstairs but he stopped.

" It's time for work. You can wear my clothes first. "

" Ye, gomawo hyung. "

At school...

I marked the student's homework in my office. Then, someone knocked on the door.

" Come in. "The door swung open revealing Taemin hyung.

" Hey, Jimin. Have you heard yet? " He said and sat down in front of me.

" About what? "

" Ha Mun and Soobin transferred school. They're not just transferring school but left the country last night. "

" Mwo?! Who told you?!"

"Ms. Song. Ha Mun called her to inform about that. But, she said she can't tell where they're going due to some reasons." I laughed.

"She... She really left? Good... I won't see her face anymore... By seeing her face reminded me of appa... It's good that she left... It's really good..." I continue laughing and tears started rolling down from my eyes.

"Why am I crying?! I should be happy that she's no longer here,right?"

"Jimin, I think you need a rest. Take a leave for few days."

"No, I don't. She's not here so I can continue my life happily."

"Jimin! You're denying your feelings right now, do you know that? I know you love her and you don't blame her at all for your father's death. It's just your anger! Wake up, Jimin! Don't let anger control you or you'll regret."

"Even so, she already left. There's nothing I can do,hyung... She left me! She left me, hyung..." Taemin hyung got up from his seat and pulled me into a hug.

"Ani, Jimin... You can find her. If you want, you can find her... I'll help you... Please don't be like this..."