Chapter 4

Ha Mun POV:

I got up early today and I decided to make breakfast for Jimin oppa and aunty. I took bath and went downstairs.

Then, after I finished, I served it on the table then Jimin oppa came down.

"Good morning, Jimin op..pa."

"Good morning. Haha, don't need to be so awkward with me. Wah, you cooked all this?!" I nodded and smiled.

Then, aunty came down too. "Good morning, aunty."

"Ah, good morning. I'll cook.. Wait, someone already cooked?!"

"Ye, eomma. Ha Mun already cooked for us."

"Wow, look tasty. Let's eat."

We all sat down and eat. "Wow, you're a really food cook, Ha Mun."

"Kamsahabnida. Maybe I always cook for my family in past? I don't really remember where I learn it."

"Ha Mun-ah. Don't need to be so formal with me. And don't worry. You'll find your family soon." I nodded and smiled.

Skip time..

"I'm going now." Jimin oppa said after he finished his food.

"Um, where are you going?"

"Work, of course. Oh, forgot to tell you. I'm a teacher."

"Teacher? Can I go to school too?"

"You mean you wanna transfer to my school?" I nodded. "Okay, I'll settle it. You can come tomorrow."

"Gomawo." He smiled and went out.

Next morning...

Yesterday, Jimin oppa said he already settle it and I can go to school today. He also gave me the uniform so I took a bath and changed into it. I went downstairs and saw aunty preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, aunty. Let me help you."

"It's okay. It's almost done."

"Okay." I sat on the couch and then Jimin oppa came down. "Morning, oppa."

"Morning. You will going to school with me, okay?" I nodded.

After we had breakfast, we both went to school. After Jimin oppa parked his car, we went out and I can feel the staring from everyone maybe because I'm new?

"Follow me. Since it's your first day, I will accompany you and your first class is mine."

I followed him and we went to the office to take my schedule. He also showed me my locker and then we went into the class.

"Okay, everyone. So, we have a new student today. Ha Mun, introduce yourself."

"Hello, guys. I'm Choi Ha Mun."

"Okay, you can sit beside Ha In. Please raise your hand."

A girl raised her hand and I went to sit beside her.

"Annyeong, Ha Mun. I'm Ha In. Kang Ha In."

"Annyeong,Ha In." She seem to be nice girl. Maybe we could be friend.

Lunch time...

"Hey, Ha In. Can I have lunch with you if you okay with that."

"Sure! Why not?!" I smiled and we went to the cafeteria.

Time skip...

After school, Jimin oppa texted me to wait for him at my locker. I waited for him.

"Hey, Ha Mun."

"Hi, op.. Mr. Park." I smiled.

"Ahaha, it's okay. There's no one here. Let's go home." I nodded and we went inside to the car.

"Looks like you've made friend with Ha In."

"Uhm,yeah.She's nice and friendly."

"Good to hear that."

Jimin POV:

My phone ringed. I took it out and it's Officer Lee. I turned on the speaker and ask Ha Mun to hold it for me since I was driving.

Me: Yeoboseyo?
Officer Lee: Yeoboseyo, Mr. Park. I want to tell you that we found out about Ms. Choi Ha Mun. Can you come here now? If possible, with Ms. Choi Ha Mun as well.
Ha Mun: Officer Lee, it's me. Yes, we will come now. Thank you.

She ended the call and gave the phone back to me. I drove to the police station and Officer Lee was waiting for us.

"Follow me." We follow him into a room and there is a man in there.

"Hello, I'm Officer Kim Yugyeom. So, here what I found about Ms. Choi. We found her house."

"Really?! Where is it?!"

"We will bring you there so follow us, okay?" We both nodded and follow their car from back.

We arrived in front of a mansion.

Is this the house. Wow, she seems rich but if she's rich, didn't her parents search for her?

We got out and rang the bell. A woman seems like a maid opened the door.

"Yes, gentlemen, what can we help you?"

"Um, is this Mr. Choi's house?"

"Um, the owner is not Mr. Choi but Mr. Shin."

"Mr. Shin? Is he here? Can we meet him?"

"Yes, he is. Come in. Wait for a while. I'll call him." We all nodded and sat on the sofa.

Then, a man came and greeted us.

"Annyeong, what make you all come here?"

"Annyeong, I'm Officer Lee and this is Officer Kim. We are police officer. We came here to find Ms. Choi's family."

"Choi? I bought this house from Mr. Choi about 7 years ago."

Eunwoo POV:

"You bought it from Mr. Choi? Do you know where he lives now?"

"Um, I don't know. After I bought this house, I never contact him again."

"Then, do you know his family? Ms. Choi Ha Mun. Do you know her?"

"No, I never met any of his family."

"Oh, okay then. Thanks for your cooperation and if you know anything about Mr. Choi, please call me. This is my card." I gave him my card and he nodded. We all just left and Ms. Choi seem sad.

"It's okay, Ms. Choi. We will help you and I promise you we will find them as soon as possible." She smiled then we went back.

Ms. Choi and Mr. Park went back to their house while me and Yugyeom went back to the station.

"Yah, Eunwoo." I looked at him.

"Follow me." I followed him and he brought me to his room.

"Just now, Mr. Shin said that he bought the house about 7 years ago, right?" I nodded.

"Look, Mr. Choi's wife died 6 years ago due to a sickness and he married again. After that, there is no record about him  anymore. All the money in his bank account have been transferred to his wife account. After that, there is no trace of him."

"I think something wrong here. We need to find out more information about her." He nodded.