Chapter 12

Jimin POV:

Today is the weekend. My phone ringed showed a call from Officer Lee.

Officer Lee: Yeoboseyo, Mr. Park. Are you at home now?
Me: Yes, I am. Wae ?
Officer Lee: I have something to tell you and Ms. Choi. We're on our way now.
Me: Oh, okay.

I went to Ha Mun's room. I knocked on the door and went in after she gave permission.

"Ha Mun, Officer Lee is on his way here. He said he have something to tell us."

"Oh, okay." She looked at her phone back.

"Ha Mun, I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. You can just act like you don't know about that."

"No, it's not like that. I..." The bell ringed.

"Maybe they're here. Let's go down." She nodded and we both went down.

Ha Mun POV:

We opened the door to greet the guests. As the door opened, someone hugged me.

"Noona! I missed you so much! Why you didn't search for me?" I pulled him away.

"Who are you?" He seems sad.

"Come, get in first." Jimin invited them in. They all got in and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen to prepare drinks for them but aunty told me to just sat at front. I sat down besides Jimin oppa.

"Ms. Choi, this is your family. This is Mr. Kim, your father's best friend. And this is your dongsaengs." Officer Lee pointed to a man and at the boy who hugged me just now with a girl besides her.

"My dongsaengs?" I went to my dongsaengs.

"What's your two name?"

"I'm Choi Soobin, this is Choi Hyun Ri." I hugged them both.

"Mianhae, noona can't remember you two. Thanks for searching for me."

"It's okay, noona. We knew what happened to you. Later, I'll tell you more about our memories together. I'm happy to see you safe. And you should thank Uncle Kai. He came all the way here to search for you."

"Gomawo, uncle."

"It's okay. It's my responsibility to do that. Anyway, I have something to announce here. From now on, Ha Mun, Soobin and Hyun Ri will be my responsibility. They will live with me at my house in Seoul. We'll stay here because I have some work to do here. Taeyong, Officer Lee and Officer Kim will be in charge in this case led by me. Mr. Park, I want to thank you for taking care of Ha Mun. "

" Uncle, what do you mean by this case? Isn't it settled yet? "

" Noona, it won't end as long as that woman free out there. Maybe you don't remember yet. I'll tell you later. "

" O.. Okay. " I went to my room and packed my things. Then, I went down.

" Jimin oppa, thanks for everything you've done for me. We can still meet after this at school. " He nodded.

" Can I hug you? " I nodded then he hugged me. He whispered something.

"Ha Mun, I will always be by your side until this case settled. Don't be afraid after you know the truth. You can always come back to me and tell me anything."
I nodded. We pulled out of hug.

"I need to go now. See you, oppa."

Soobin took my luggage and put it in the car. I got in the car. I waved at him.