Don't play with me (Mew Gulf)

*
No .... I will pay for what I buy.

Gulf said sternly.

But hammiya, I want to take care of you, please let me pay, Mew whined, pulling Gulf's arm and shaking Gulf slightly.

Gulf huffed slightly in annoyance.

Mewww, he called in a serious tone.

Why? My money is your money, naaa..... Mew said sweetly.

Gulf gasped slightly, it was what he said to Techno jokingly when they teased him about spending his friends money.

What the hell! he cursed.

Gulf! Mew said warningly.

Khathoor, I mean, how do you know what I said to Techno?

Hehe ,Mew chuckled and squeezed his eyes together with a playful smile.

Techno accidentally spilled it when I offered him a chocolate tornado mix in the restaurant yesterday, when you went to the toilet.

So ...... let me pay na na na na.

No; Gulf said firmly, pulling Mew's hand away from his.

Your money is your money and my money is my money, Gulf said slightly annoyed, thinking what a fool his best friend was.

See, you change your own words, Mew huffed, letting go of Gulf's hand in mock anger.

You can pay if we were married, since we are friends our money is different, Gulf tried to reason with grumpy Mew.

Gulf paid and dragged the sulky Mew out of the shop.

At their apartment in the evening

Gulf was watching soccer and Mew was scribbling something in his journal, but even though Gulf's attention was on the game, he was naturally curious about what Mew was doing.

What are you scribbling? he asked, trying to peek into Mew's journal.

Oh!" Mew said, moving closer to Gulf.

Thanya challenged me.

She said she can sign with her eyes closed because she is a celebrity, when I said I can do that too, she teased me that I was bragging and challenged me to sign blindfolded at home tomorrow.

So I practice, but I can't get it right.

My signature is too long.

Mew put down his journal and hugged Gulf.

She's going to tease me tomorrow, Mew pouted.

Gulf laughed haha, you deserve it.

So much bragging!

You're going to fail the bet.

Even you can't do it, stop laughing at me, Mew said.

Ohhhh I can, my sign is short and elegant, Gulf said, looking at Mew.

No way .... Mew slurred, as if he did not believe Gulf.

Oh, I can!

No, you can't.

Yes, yes, I can!

No, you are just showing off, Mew said.

Get me a blindfold and I will show you.

After 5 minutes

Gulf was blindfolded and he kept signing the journal to prove that he could sign blindfolded.

After signing about 5 times, he took off the blindfold and playfully stuck out his tongue at Mew.

See, I can do it, I told you, Naa!

Hm... Mew hummed as he looked at the perfect signatures Gulf had drawn in his journal.

My baby is sooo talented, he pulled Gulf towards him and bit his cheeks.

Aiy!!! Mew, you licked my cheeks, yuck!

Gulf started to chase after Mew, who had run away after licking Gulf.

His laughter echoed around the room.
                                     *
                     They were going to graduate in a month, and during the fall break, they walked around the mall after watching a movie.

As they walked past a jewelry store, a ring caught Gulf's eye, a beautiful purple diamond wedding ring, and he stopped to look at it.

Mew turned to see Gulf looking longingly at the ring.

Should we buy it?

He asked, coming up behind Gulf's ears.

He shivered slightly at the proximity.

Why ?Are we getting married soon? Gulf said, still looking at the ring.

If you want to get married, we can, Mew said, resting his head on her shoulders.

What! Gulf laughed.

Even if I say yes, we can't get married in the next six months, we have to apply for a marriage certificate six months in advance.

Don't you know, he asked Mew playfully.

Who said we can't get a permit?

Just say yes, we will get married!

Next month, Mew said, rubbing his belly.

Yes, let's get married now, Mage, show me how, Gulf continued the teasing.

Are you sure you want to challenge me?
You know what will happen if you challenge me, Mew said, playfully raising an eyebrow.

Gulf blushed slightly, remembering the gesture. But he immediately recovered and met  Mew with his own challenging expression.

You can't bribe anyone, and there's no way you can get permission to marry in a month Suppasit  ,Gulf said.
And I will marry you if you do.

He was fully confident that Mew would see that his charm would not work with government procedures.

Mew smiled at him and came closer.

Then get ready to be Mr. Gulf Suppasit, my dear, he pulled a paper out of his back pocket and handed it to Gulf.

Before Gulf could open his mouth to ask what it was, Mew went into the jewelry shop and started talking to the salesman, showing him the purple diamond.

Gulf opened the paper in his hand and there it was, the marriage certificate.

He gasped and looked for his name and signature.

There it was, his signature at the bottom of the paper, his original signature.

He gasped in amazement.

How the hell did he ? Gulf was so confused

Yes, you can sign blindfolded.
My baby is so talented, he even signed his marriage proposal blindfolded!

Mew said, kissing his cheek and walking forward, carrying a jewelry bag.

Saralelo !!!!Gulf screamed and started to chase Mew, and Mew laughed and started to run to escape his dangerous hammiya.
____________________

AN

I know there are many mistakes in my language.

I am sorry for that.

Please vote and comment your feedback.

Always happy to read them

Rudra😍