(TAEKOOK)BIKER BOYS (MEWGULF)pt 2

"Why did you come here in the first place?".
"You can moke me all you want, but I'm sure you'll be interested in this bargain, Kanawut".
"What makes you believe that?".
"I'm aware of all the criminal activities in which you were involved while abroad...".

Gulf was smirking

Gulf was smirking.
"You don't have anything I'm looking for.".
"Oh, that's where you're mistaken. I do have something to offer."
"How about the GK companies..?. oh wait, that's the Suppasit group of companies now."

"YOU

"YOU ."..Gulf shouted in anger and pulled the man by his to throat,As his security came forward to pull Gulf back, he smiled as the collar was being tugged and he was nearly half over the table.

"I understand your struggle to reclaim it.
Aren't  playing all these dangerous games  to make a fortune?so that you can get it back".

"Now i  own it... Let's do it. Make a deal.".
Gulf huffed and yanked the man's collar off, allowing him to slump back in his chair.Knowing that the fish is on the hook, his face flashes a menacing smirk.
---++++++-------
"He'd entered ",
Nope he is not alone that bunny is guiding him...Taehyung looked through the binoculars and spoke into the call

----------------

Apart from a few street lights, the neighbourhood was completely black, and the narrow pathways were filled with smell of death.

"Turn left at the next intersection.",
"It's a tumultuous casino...there are usually two guards on duty... but now there are none?"Be cautious because it's a dead end  you won't be able to escape if something goes wrong.",You've got five minutes to sneak in.".Jungkook's voice could be heard through his ear pods.

Gulf growled as the knife ripped his leather jacket ...he shifted to the side in quick motion, but he drove by neck and hit man's head to the wall... trapping his arms behind him and forcing him to drop the knife to the ground, knocking him unconscious.

The wound wasn't particularly deep, but... He hissed slightly in pain as he walked silently forward, ready to attack at any moment. From behind, one of them pounced and locked his neck, yanking him backward.He lost his footing and fell awkwardly as he attempted to get hold of  the man from his behind, but the man was twice his size and was forcing his hand over his wound, causing Gulf to feel his blood oozing down.As the grip on his throat tightened, he strained to breathe.
He reached into his jeans pockets and pulled out his knife.Without wasting a second, he thrust the knife into the man's thigh, causing him to scream in pain before releasing him.
The mans' wail jolted the alley awake.
Boots are approaching.