(TAEKOOK) BIKER BOYS( MEWGULF)pt 1

Author's note
It's been long time...

This story has a small
BTS x MEWGULF( taekook )
Age
jk&gulf 23
Tae-24
Mew-25
Hope you enjoy ..like and comment your opinion for next chap

Rudra🌹

The stadium was pitch black, with not a single roar or yell heard except for the roaring sound of a motorbike approaching from a distance.
The headlights gleaned like a sun in the middle of the night as the bike flashed to the centre of the mucky stadium and turned an abrupt circle before coming to a halt.
A tall man in a black helmet stepped off his bike and walked forward; the only light in the stadium was that of his bike...
He made a fist and raised his hand into the air in Greeting
The gleaming lights were suddenly turned on, and the audience was stunned... Drop dead silence from hundreds of the people
"And that's the surprise for you, audience",
The announcer yelled into his microphone.
"The king of the highways has returned to the competition.",
"Gulf kanawut", has returned....
For a brief moment, the audience was deafeningly quiet.
"Gulf..?. It's Gulf !!!"the murmur quickly turned into a loud roar and an explosion of applauses "GULF !GULF!", the entire stadium began cheering in joy.

 It's Gulf !!!"the murmur quickly turned into a loud roar and an explosion of applauses "GULF !GULF!", the entire stadium began cheering in joy

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

The alley was pitch-black and echoey quiet.The only sounds that could be heard were loud laughs and the occasional bark of stray dogs that echoed.
A slew of high-priced sports bikes were parked along the sides.
The metallic stairs leading to the old brick building with a light appeared chilly and dripping wet from the rain.
A low him of a bike came to a halt, and the sound of leather boots tapping on the metallic stairs created a lovely rhythm.
"He is here ",The voice from the window echoed, and the young man smirked as he walked inside, one hand in his pocket.
"Yes, our little brother too has returned ",. As he entered the room filled with aroma of roast chicken and smell of cigrettes, roars and cheers erupted.
"Long time no see, Jungkook.",
The cheering crowd rushed forward and engulfed him in a bear hug. Ok, he laughed and accepted all of his fellow brothers' enthusiastic greetings.
"Where is he? ",Jungkook asked the youngest of them and he pointed to the corridor.He nodded and moved his gaze to the corridor.

The chair faced the old window, and the room was dimly lit. He could see a shadow at the chair, and he slowly said Hey, taking a nearby seat.
"How did you spend your day?".
A small grunt was heard, "was exciting."
"That doesn't sound exciting to me.".
A small laugh erupted.
Jungkook chose the set that faced the window.
"How does it feel to be back in the game....Did you confront him?".

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂the stars adorned the peaceful night sky, strong night wind hummed

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂
the stars adorned the peaceful night sky, strong night wind hummed ...
the sound of a struggling approaching motorcycle broke the silence in the lonely mountain.
"I knew you'd be here.",
"What brings you here, hyung.... ?
"Today you should be happy, but you're here... because he's returned...but...you are sad?".

"He despises me, tae....,
He didn't even bother to smile at me.".

"What do you anticipate ? We are now just his competitors, Hyung."
Taehyung said as he sat on a nearby rock, hissing in pain and tapping his bruised cheek......we are their enemies, "what do you expect?,
Kisses and Warm Huggs?".
Mew fixed his gaze on the shooting star, wishing for the good old days to return.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Flashback
As he checked himself in the mirror, Mew thought to himself, "Today will be the happiest day of my life." Natasha is a great girl".
He is at ease with her.
Everything is perfect now that his father and girlfriend have accepted his dream, and today I am going to propose to her. I should have told gulf about my plan to propose because he would have been an excellent wingman in this, and he smiled as he remembered how much I miss him...,
Stupid fool had to have a race outside the town today itself.

He took the flowers and walked out of the lift after checking for the ring.
When he heard groans and whimpers, he was about to knock. Mew took a pause.He twisted the door knob, which was strangely open, and jolted inside after hearing a loud crashing sound.
He was horrified as he approached the bedroom door.
The shattered porcelain vase lay on the floor.His girlfriend was attempting to pick up broken pieces while covering her naked body with a bedsheet, and his gaze was drawn to the other naked body on the bed.
In the midst of this chasm, the man was still sleeping peacefully and dreamily.
"GULF?!!!",Mew exclaimed, his eyes welling up with tears.
"What exactly is going on?
Why is he lying naked on our bed?". Despite his trembling, Mew managed to ask...He needed clarification... he needed to know...
"Please allow me to explain... ",Natasha stepped forward, clutching the bedsheets, without a trace of guilt on her face....That tore Mew's heart ...
"No... Did you do it on purpose?",
"Mew... I'm sorry, but... ",She came to a halt as she glanced out to Gulf.
"He... You... how long has this gone on...?" Mew had already questioned his eyes.unsble to believe what he was seeing
'Mew.... I apologise.... ",she tried...
"No, don't come near me.....", He dashed out the door.
The roses had been crushed and were lying on the ground.
🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️🌫️