My husband is my wife (mew gulf)

Gulf was typing his last assignment, due the next day,

Mew came with a bowl of snacks and plopped down on the floor next to him.

He stayed close and stared at Gulf.

Gulf knew that his friend was staring at him like he was going to eat him alive, but he didn't react and ignored him.

Mew looked at him expectantly for a few more minutes.

But when he saw that his friend wasn't moving, he decided to leave.

Mew picked up a chip and a mischievous smile played on his face.

He slowly brought his face close to Gulf's ears and made the crunching sound he knew Gulf hated because he had a very sensitive ear.

"Hiya Mewwwwww !!!!" Gulf jumped up and covered his ears.

He looked at his friend with an annoyed expression.

Mew started to laugh, "That's what you get, kitten, when you try to ignore your master," he tried to sound seductive.

"Besides, you know how much I hate crunching sounds."

"Why do you always act like a child?" Gulf was irritated now.

Mew made a sulky face like a scolded child.

"You were ignoring me.

I want your attention," he said, pouting and grabbing Gulf's finger, shaking it and looking up.

The pouty, cute Mew asking for his attention like a little child made Gulf's heart flutter; he couldn't stop smiling.

Suddenly Mew stood up and pushed Gulf to the couch.

"It's the weekend and you are too sexy."

Mew said slowly, crawling between Gulf's legs and putting his body on top of Gulf's, pinning him down.

"So?" Gulf asked innocently.

"You said we could do it this

weekend."

Mew said almost shyly, slowly biting and pulling.

Gulf's ears.

"You're always horny,

Gulf accused.

"Can you blame me, I have a very sexy wife."

Mew said, and Gulf shyly slapped his arm.

He slowly caressed Gulf's face and gently ran his finger over Gulf's lips; he lowered his head and was about to kiss Gulf when there was a knock at the door.

Mew got really angry.

"I swear I will break your arm."

He said and opened the door.

"Hiyaaa technooooowooahhh dadddd",

He was thunderstruck.

He was thunderstruck to see the person at the door of their apartment.

"PHAW!" Gulf, who had come behind Mew to scold Techno, was astonished to see his father at the door.

"Swadee Khap phaw," Mew greeted in a sweet tone after a minute of recovering from the sudden shock.

Gulf's father stood there, shooting daggers at Mew as Gulf hugged him tightly.

"Why are you here, Phaw?" he asked, taking the bag from him and inviting him inside.

"I came to visit your aunt and stay with her for the weekend, but your uncle suddenly got sick and was taken to the hospital.

So I was planning to go back.