10

Your POV

The elevator door opened and me and Schlatt stepped out, I felt nervous. I knew what this was about, it was obvious with the way Evan sounded.

"So, where's your room at?" He asked softly as he looked at me. He stayed by my side the entire way back, he even held my keyboard for me and let me push the elevator buttons.

"Near the end of the hallway.." I sighed as I walked, grabbing my room key from my pocket. "I've got this from here, Schlatt.. thank you.." I smiled. "I think Evan just wants to talk to me.."

Schlatt stayed quiet for a moment as he walked with me. "There's no problem with me saying hello to your brother, right?"

"Schlatt.."

"Come on, (Y/N), I don't want you to get in trouble. You seem scared enough." He sighed.

I shook my head as I stopped, looking at the hotel room door. "I'm not scared.. just nervous."

"Hmm, still staying with you." He stared at the door as well, staying by my side. It bothered me a bit, but hey, I was glad to not be alone.

Evan never really got too aggressive when he was mad, it's not like he would hit me or anything like that. I just didn't like being yelled at, even if it was a joke or not hearing someone yell at me just always made me upset. It stressed me out, and Evan would most likely be raising his voice at me, so I didn't know what to expect.

"So you're gonna stay, huh..?" I asked Schlatt, looking up at him.

"For as long as I can, yeah." He sighed.

I nodded slowly and grabbed my room key, though before I could unlock the door with it, it opened. Evan was standing there, he looked at me, mainly, his arms were crossed. "(Y/N)."

".. Evan.." I spoke softly, looking at him.

Evan stared at me for a moment, before looking at Schlatt, he sighed. "I'm guessing you two were hanging out?"

Before I could say anything, Schlatt answered for me. "We got lunch together and looked around Best Buy for a while."

"Well, that's nice. I'm glad you two had fun." Evan sighed. "You should get going now, Schlatt, I'm sure you have places to be. I need to talk to my sister anyway."

Schlatt gave a small nod and sighed, I looked at him to tell him goodbye, but before I could he immediately wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

My face went red, I didn't really expect that. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and returned the embrace. "I'll be down in the lobby if you need me, okay?" He whispered as he leaned close to my ear.

I gave a small nod and soon slowly pulled away, I sighed and walked into the hotel room, looking at Schlatt. He smiled and gave me a small wave, before Evan closed the hotel room door.

As I walked over to my bed and sat my keyboard down I heard Evan clear his throat, I turned to look at him, his arms crossed. "Smii7y and Kryoz slipped up and told me what happened last night at the party, (Y/N)."

"Shit, I figured they would.." I said with a small sigh as I sat down on my bed, "You can't get mad at me, it was only one hit and I'm pretty sure I didn't even do it right. I hated every second of it, too."

Evan let out a sigh and sat down as well. "Well, at least you hated it.." He muttered. "But promise me you'll never do that again."

"Oh, yeah, I promise. It was awful." I nodded.

"So I suppose I don't need to lecture you, huh?"

"Please, no." I smiled. "You call me back here for this?! Schlatt and I were having a lot of fun!" I remember what Schlatt said about still being in the lobby, I smiled and stood up. "Hold on.. he should still be here." I looked at Evan. "Can I go? Please?"

Evan sighed and chuckled. "No weed or alcohol, definitely no sex-"

"Evan, we're just friends!" I shouted and shook my head, smiling and bit. "I'll be back later!" I called out as I ran out of the room, I headed to the elevator and opened Instagram, calling Schlatt as I hit the button to the lobby.

Schlatt answered almost immediately, he looked at me. "Did everything go well?" Was the first thing he asked.

I giggled. "A hello or hey would've been nice. But, yeah. I'm heading back to the lobby now. We can hang out for a bit longer."

"Already?!" He smiled. "He made you come all the way back just to talk to you for a few seconds?!"

"I know, it's ridiculous, right?!" I smiled. "I'm in the elevator now, where should we head next?"

"Maybe the park?" Schlatt suggested. "We could walk around and talk, maybe sit on a bench and watch the sunset or some shit." He chuckled.

"Aww, that's sounds nice." I giggled. "For a man who hung a baby from a wii mote, you've got a pretty soft side."

"Yeah, yeah." He smiled. "I'll order us an uber there now."

~

(Sorry I didn't update for a bit.. I've been working on other stories 😳

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, sorry if it's a bit short :)

I'll try to update frequently)