7

Your POV

"Yeah, my friends are pretty crazy." Schlatt continued on, chuckling as he grabbed a cup, pouring himself a drink. "It'll be interesting staying with them the whole time we're here."

"I bet." I nodded and smiled. "I'm sharing a hotel room with my brother, and Smii7y and Kryoz and just a floor above us. I bet they're going to want to hang out a lot." I hummed.

Schlatt nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, plus I bet your brother is pretty protective, hm?"

"Yeah, but what's that have to do with anything?" I sighed.

"Well, I've got a sister too, I'm pretty protective of her." He chuckled. "I wouldn't blame your brother for being protective over you, too."

I sighed and nodded slowly. "Yeah.. if he finds out I tried smoking, he'll freak out."

"Hm, then I guess we just don't tell him, then?" He chuckled.

"Haha, that's funny." I sighed. "Smii7y and John will most likely say something about it, he has his ways of finding out, too."

Schlatt shrugged slowly, he took another small sip of his drink. "Then let's just hope no one says anything. You didn't do much, anyway, and I can tell you didn't like it." He chuckled softly.

I nodded slowly and smiled a bit. "Yeah." I took another small sip of my water and looked around, before sighing. "So you said you're staying with your friends and sister, right? Do you guys have like.. an Airbnb or something?"

"Yep!" He chuckled. "I don't think it's too far from your hotel, now that I think about it. Maybe we could hang out sometime this week?"

"Hmm, sounds good. I'm sure Evan will be busy with his own stuff anyway." I smiled. "Maybe we could get lunch or something?"

"Sounds good." He chuckled. "I don't know what my friends are planning to do, but I'm sure we'll have some free time."

I nodded and smiled a bit, soon letting out a sigh. "Well, I'll catch you later, Schlatt. I should probably go find Smii7y and Kryoz and make sure they aren't getting into trouble."

Schlatt chuckled a bit and gave a small nod. "That's understandable, I'll see you around, (Y/N)." He smiled. "By the way, follow me on Instagram or Twitter or some shit. Just so we have a way to contact each other for now, y'know?"

I nodded and smiled, I gave a small wave before walking off. It wasn't hard to find John and Smii7y, even though they were just walking around talking to random people.

As I approached them, Smii7y smiled a bit. "(Y/N)! This is Fitz!" He chuckled softly. "He's kinda like the main man of the Misfits."

I looked up at Fitz as he offered his hand to me to shake, he chuckled softly. "Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." He spoke pretty normal, but I could tell he was baked. All I could smell was weed from him, but despite this I still shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you too, Fitz." I nodded, before letting out a small sigh. "Hey, Smii7y? John? I'm gonna go stand on the balcony for a bit. I'll most likely be out there if you guys need me."

John nodded and gave a thumbs up, meanwhile Smii7y just continued to talk to Fitz. I sighed and immediately headed out onto the balcony, my head was starting to hurt from smelling all of the weed and alchohol, it made me sick.

The first thing I did when I got onto the balcony was find an empty chair and sit down, I could still smell weed but at least out here it was more faint. I sighed softly, rubbing my head a bit.

"Let me guess, it's getting too intense in there?" I heard a voice next to me say, I glanced over seeing another woman.

She smiled a bit as she watched me nod, and chuckled a bit. "I don't blame you, this is the biggest party we've had in a while." She sighed. "I'm Tobi, what's your name?"