26

Your POV

"(Y/N)! Are you almost done?" Schlatt huffed a bit annoyed.

I rolled my eyes as I adjusted the sleeves of my sweater, "Jeez, would you calm down? I'm almost done, unless you want me to just show up at the restaurant naked."

Schlatt chuckled a bit. "I mean-"

"Don't finish that thought." I quickly cut him off and shook my head slowly, smiling a bit.

We were going on a date of some sort if you'd like to call it that, there was a nice restaurant that Evan told us about, and we both seemed to like the sound of it, so we were planning on heading up there for some food.

The restaurant was too fancy to the point where you had to make reservations or something like that, but it was nice enough to the point where we actually had to wear decent clothes.

It had been a few days since Schlatt came to stay with us, after a bit of talking though he managed to convince us to let him stay another week. I didn't mind of course, Evan was the one he really needed to talk to, though.

Once I finished getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror, dusting myself off and making sure that I looked decent. I had on a light gray sweater and black jeans, and I fixed my hair pretty nicely.

"Okay, I'm done, jeez I can feel you judging me from outside the door." I rolled my eyes, before stepping out of the room.

He looked at me, then at my clothes for a moment. "You're gonna go out looking like that?" He said. I crossed my arms and looked at him, causing him to chuckle. "Relax, I'm just messing with you. You look great."

"Good, I was afraid I would just have to leave you here." I giggled a bit, before leaning up and kissing his cheek. "You ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." He chuckled. "I was just waiting on your slow ass." He stretched. "The uber's almost here, you got everything, right?"

I nodded as I grabbed my wallet and my phone, carefully putting them in my pocket. "Yep, do you have everything?"

"Of course, come on, let's go wait outside." He said carefully grabbing my hand, I smiled and quickly followed him out the front door.

After a while of waiting the uber soon showed up, both Schlatt and I got in the back, giving him our destination. As the guy began to drive, Schlatt gently rested his hand on mine.

Looking at our hands, then at him, I raised an eyebrow. "Okay, what are you wanting?"

"Jeez, can I just not hold your hand?" He scoffed a bit.

"Schlatt." I crossed my arms, keeping my gaze on him.

He paused for a moment. ".. can I play a game on your phone?"

That comment almost immediately made both of us burst into laughter, "Seriously though, can I not just hold your hand?"

"I was just playing around, dummy." I said rolling my eyes a bit, gently kissing his cheek.

"I know, I know." He said with a chuckle, gently kissing my nose.

Out of nowhere the driver cleared his throat, looking back at us through the rear-view mirror. "Getting all lovey-dovey in the back seat is an extra $5."

Schlatt rolled his eyes a bit. "I'm guessing you get a lot of that since you had to make a rule about it, huh?" He chuckled, sitting up straight.

The driver gave a nod before looking back at the road. After a bit longer the uber dropped us off at the restaurant. Schlatt paid the driver before walking over to me, wrapping his arm around me.

"Well, are we just gonna stand here, or are we gonna go in and eat?" He said with a chuckle, before walking forward. I smiled and walked with him, staying close.

We headed inside and got led to a table, both of us sitting down and ordering drinks. Time passed, and soon we were both sitting there, talking while waiting for our food.

"Hey, Schlatt? I'll be right back, I'm gonna go use the bathroom." I said softly, sliding out of my chair and pushing back in.

"Don't take too long, I don't plan on leaving you hear but I will if I have to." He joked, chuckling softly as he leaned back into his seat.

I gave a nod before turning and walking to the bathroom. Once I was in there I locked the door, getting done with my business as fast as I could, not wanting to leave Schlatt for too long. I washed my hands once I was done and adjusted my sweater, before drying my hands and walking out.

As I walked back to the table I stopped for a moment, grabbing my phone and looking at it, just to make sure no one had texted me. But as I was standing there, I could hear someone approaching me.

"(Y/N)?" Asked the person in a familiar voice. I froze for a moment and slowly turned.

It was my ex boyfriend, Danny.

~

(Thanks to sammycatkitty for the idea!

This is gonna be what the next few chapters are based around, really :)

Hope you guys enjoyed 👀)