5

Your POV

The next morning I woke up feeling a bit refreshed, I slowly sat up and yawned, rubbing my eyes.

Evan was already sitting up in bed when I looked over at him, he chuckled softly and looked at me. "Morning, sleepyhead."

I looked around for a moment and rubbed my head slowly. "What time is it..?"

"About 9:00." He chuckled. "I figured we could go get some breakfast together, then come back and get ready."

Oh yeah. The party was today.

"Yeah, sounds good.. will Smii7y and John go, too..?"

"Nah," Evan shook his head. "I figured it could just be the two of us. Some quality brother-sister time, y'know?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, right. You never say that." I smiled a bit. "What are you gonna make me do, pay for the food?" I laughed a bit.

"No no, we'll both pay." He chuckled. "I've just been thinking we haven't hung out much together since the whole YouTube thing, I figured we could just spend some quality time together?"

I sighed and smiled a bit. "Yeah. I think that sounds nice.." I nodded.

Evan nodded and smiled. "Alright. Now, go get ready." He chuckled. "I'll be waiting right here."

I nodded and grabbed some new clothes to change into, as well as my toothbrush, hairbrush, and deodorant. I walked into the bathroom and closed the door, first brushing my teeth, then brushing my hair, then changing, and finally putting deodorant on.

Evan was still on his bed waiting for me when I walked out, he chuckled and stood up, walking over and putting his shoes on. I did the same and glanced at him. "So, where are we going?"

He chuckled softly. "I'm not sure yet. I think there's a place not too far from here that we could walk to." He smiled a bit.

I nodded and smiled a bit, standing up once my shoes were on. "Sounds good."

After a while Evan and I found a place to eat, it was pretty big and seemed kind of fancy, but it wasn't like celebrity-class fancy. Soon we got out drinks and places our orders.

The waitress walked away as Evan took a sip of his drink, he sighed softly and smiled a bit. "So, (Y/N).. about the party."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Is this what this is all about, Evan?"

"No, no! I swear I just wanted to get breakfast!" He smiled a bit and chuckled softly. "I just want you to make me a promise though, alright?"

"Fine, fine. What is it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I took a small sip of my drink.

"Promise me you won't do anything bad tonight? Not like you would, but- promise me you won't be peer pressured into drinking? Or doing drugs?"

My eyes widened a bit, I huffed softly. "Evan, you know I wouldn't do anything like that! You know drugs were never my thing.." I sighed.

Evan nodded. "I know, I know.. and promise me you won't- uh, well.. promise me you won't have sex with anyone either, alright?"

"Evan Fong, what do you take me for?!" I raised my voice a bit, but then huffed and quieted back down. "You can trust me, you know I wouldn't do anything like that.."

"Alright, alright.. I'm just making sure, okay?" He smiled a bit. "I'm just making sure that I can trust you, okay?.."

"Of course you can trust me, you know I wouldn't be interested in that kind of stuff anyway.." I sighed softly and crossed my arms a bit.

"Good." He smiled softly and sighed. Soon our food came, and we began to eat.

"So, the party starts at 3:00, right?" I asked Evan as I began to eat my food.

Evan gave a small nod as he ate, he chuckled. "That's why I figured we could get back to the hotel and get ready. I know you'll probably want to do some makeup or whatever."

I smiled and nodded slowly. "Yeah, but that won't take too long.." I sighed softly. "You know I don't wear much."

"Yeah, and I'm thankful for that." He chuckled. "I don't want you walking around with like ten pounds of concealer and mascara on."

"Oh, please! Could you imagine?!" I laughed a bit. "I'd look awful with that much!"

Evan chuckled and nodded slowly, continuing to eat his breakfast. As soon as we finished we split the bill and headed back to the hotel.

Once we arrived there I grabbed different clothes and some makeup, heading into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror as I changed into some nicer clothes, just a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a flannel. I brushed my hair once again just to make sure it looked nice, and styled it just the way I liked it.

Then came the makeup, once again I wasn't a huge makeup person, just a little bit of it would be enough. I applied some on, mainly just some concealer, mascara, and I tiny bit of eyeshadow and blush, it blended in with my skin well so it didn't really pop out as much.

I grabbed a small container of lip gloss from my bag and applied it to my lips, just so they wouldn't get dry.

As soon as I finished all of that, I looked in the mirror and smiled a bit, looking at myself.

This party was going to be great.