17

Your POV

The man's face nearly went pale after hearing what Schlatt had to say, as well as my own. Though it had happened before, I was still pretty shocked. Did Schlatt actually have a gun on him?

No. Definitely not. He wouldn't bring it into a public setting like this.. right? But yet he brought it to the Misfits party.. I gripped onto the bottom of my sweater anxiously, hoping- just hoping Schlatt was just trying to be threatening.

Schlatt released the man's shirt and huffed, giving him a glare as he began to shuffle away, no questions asked. He then looked at me, his expression lightening a bit once he did. He walked over to me and crouched a bit to get to my level. "Hey.. let's uh- let's just get going, alright?.." He spoke softly to me, his tone completely changed.

He could tell I was scared, I knew he could. My whole body felt as if it was trembling, and my cheeks felt a bit hot. I didn't protest with Schlatt's suggestion on getting out of there, I just nodded and immediately stood up, grabbing my trash and throwing it away in one of the bins.

Though Schlatt followed and stayed close to me, he never touched me. Before we walked out I could tell he was tempted to wrap his arm around me, but he stopped himself.

Once we got back in his car I sat down and immediately turned to him, letting out a slightly shakey sigh. "Schlatt, look at me.." I said soflty.

His gaze almost immediately met mine once I spoke. "Is something wrong?"

"Do.. do you actually have a gun on you..? What did you tell that guy..?" I asked feeling a bit concerned, frowning a bit.

Silence filled the car as he looked away from me for a moment, a small sigh escaping his lips. Just then, he grabbed the bottom of his shirt and slowly lifted it up, revealing the gun that was tucked into the waistband of his pants. "I pretty much told him that if he didn't fuck off, I'd shoot him.."

"Schlatt!!" I raised my voice, sitting up a bit. "But why?!"

"Well, (Y/N).. I keep that thang on me." Schlatt said with a small chuckle as he looked at me. I didn't find it funny.

I didn't know how to react, I honestly felt shocked more than anything. "Schlatt you were actually willing to shoot a man for messing with me..?!"

"I don't know why you're so surprised, this nearly happened at the Misfits party.." He said with a sigh, sitting up a bit. "But yeah, I was. You don't deserve to be treated like that." He said with a huff, starting the car.

"He could've called the police and had you arrested.." I felt a bit worried, keeping my gaze on him.

"Hey, once again, I was teaching the guy a fuckin' lesson. If he thinks treating girls like that is okay then somethings wrong in his head." Schlatt looked at me again. "(Y/N), I most likely wouldn't have shot the guy. But I wanted him to know that if he kept messing with you, I probably would have reconsidered."

"Schlatt, please promise me you'll never shoot someone.. especially for me.." I said softly, gently resting my hand on his and looking at him.

"I'm not promising shit (Y/N), I'm sorry but if someone's fucking with you I won't be afraid to put a cap in their ass." He huffed seeming a bit aggravated.

"Well then promise me you'll at least try and work things out first.." I said soflty, looking him in the eyes. "I don't care how big of an asshole someone is, I don't want you getting in trouble."

My hand slowly reached up and caressed his cheek, gently turning his head to fully look in my direction. He looked at my arm for a moment then at me, he smiled slightly and laughed a bit. "Fine, fine. Jeez, you're fuckin' cheesy." He said softly as he gently placed his hand on mine.

"Yeah, right.." I said softly, eventually pulling my hand away from his face. "We should probably get going.. what do we plan on doing next?" I sat up straight in my seat and buckled up.

"I dunno, maybe shopping, maybe walking around the city. Who knows." Schlatt chuckled softly, buckling his seatbelt as well. "We'll find something to do."

~

A few hours had gone by, Schlatt and I had found a mall and had been walking around there almost all day. We checked out a bunch of different stores, but only bought a couple of things.

Eventually after all of the shopping we left, putting our things in Schlatt's car and continuing to wander around. Funny enough, we soon found ourselves at an arcade.

We played games for about an hour, not really caring about tickets for anything. No matter how many we got, then only thing we could probably get was a plastic spider ring. We felt pretty worn out after that, and that's when Schlatt decided to take me to dinner.

The place we went too was pretty fancy, it was definitely more than McDonald's. We ordered our food and sat at the table for a while, just talking.

Schlatt chuckled a bit as he took a sip of his drink. "So, uh.. you've got pretty nice tits." He said with a smile.

Hearing that almost made me choke on my drink as I took a sip, I immediately leaned back in my seat a bit beginning to laugh.

His smile grew a bit as he chuckled. "What, I'm just saying!"

"No offense, Schlatt, but I don't think flirting is for you." I said with a giggle, sitting back up.

"Jeez, you don't have to be rude about it." He chuckled and leaned back a bit. ".. but that rack though-"

"Enoughh, Schlatt!" I smiled. "We're in public!"

"Fine, fine, I'll talk about your tits later." He took another sip of his drink, looking over to see a waitress bringing our food to us.

The food honestly wasn't that bad, once again, definitely better than McDonald's. Once we finished we paid and immediately headed back to the hotel, since it was pretty late.

"Y'know, I think I'll actually spend the night with you at the hotel." Schlatt said with a chuckle as he drove, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Really? You don't have to if you wanna go home, Schlatt." I looked at him with a small smiled.

"Nah, it's fine, I want to, anyways. That way I won't have to break in again in the morning." He chuckled.

I gave a slow nod. "Yeah, you've got a point there."

Once we got to the hotel we headed inside, going straight to my room. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a hoodie, heading into the bathroom to change. When I stepped out I looked over to see Schlatt was already laying in bed. He had removed his shoes, socks, and pants, now laying there in his shirt and boxers.

He chuckled softly and patted the spot in bed next to him, smiling some. "Well, come on, are you just going to stand there looking like a dumbass?"

Rolling my eyes I smiled and walked over, laying down beside him. I pulled the covers over us and let out a small yawn, scooting a bit closer to him. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled soflty, gently kissing my nose. "You still looked like a dumbass."

"So do you." I smiled and closed my eyes, moving closer to him. "Night, Schlatt." I said soflty, before closing my eyes. Everything felt so nice.

I don't think anything could ruin this moment.