19

Your POV

An hour or two later Schlatt was finally up, he had sat next to me in bed and was carefully rubbing my back.

"You feeling any better?" He asked me softly, carefully placing his free hand on my forehead.

"Better than this morning.." I sighed softly. "Hey, at least I'm not pregnant."

"Well jeez, I hope you're not. We haven't  even done anything." He chuckled, a small smirk growing on his face. ".. yet."

My face grew hot as I sat up a bit, gently smacking his arm. "You're gross!" I smiled, giggling a bit.

"I'm just saying!" He laughed a bit and sighed, wrapping his arm around me. "Y'know, I've been thinking.. how about we ditch the hotel? We can just stay at my place. Of course, if you're okay with that." He chuckled. "I was thinking about asking you anyway, but now that you're sick, you can probably get more comfortable at my house. Plus I've got medicine there."

"That's a wonderful idea.." I smiled. "I don't want to pay more for staying a few extra nights.."

He smiled softly and gave a nod. "Okay, sounds good. You just sit here and I'll pack your things up, alright?"

"Aw, come on, you don't have to do that, Schlatt.." I sighed, slowly standing up. "I can do it."

Schlatt immediately grabbed my shoulders and carefully sat me back down, before standing up. "Hell no, you're sick. I'll get your stuff and take it out to the car, you just sit here and relax, and prepare yourself not to get car sickness." He chuckled. "I care about you (Y/N), but if you throw up in my car we might have some problems."

"I would assume that makes sense." I giggled a bit and sighed, laying back a bit. "But if you need help-"

"Oh, please, (Y/N)." He rolled his eyes, cutting me off. "It's a suitcase. Do you think I'm that fuckin' pathetic?"

"I never said you were pathetic." I sighed, rubbing my face. "I just wanted to offer you my help if you needed it."

"Once again, I should be fine." He smiled. "Keep your phone on you just in case you need me while I'm outside."

"I'm not that sick, Schlatt. I won't curl up and die once you leave." I hummed, stretched a bit.

He chuckled and gave a small shrug. "I'm just saying." He said, before walking over, beginning to gather my things.

I just sighed and laid there, closing my eyes for a moment, feeling a bit tired. When I opened them, I was in Schlatt's arms, being carried out of the hotel room. My cheeks grew warm as I looked up at him, soon having him look back at me as well. "Oh, you're awake." He chuckled softly.

"I didn't realize I fell asleep.." I said softly, rubbing my head slowly.

"Well, just lay back and relax. You seem tired." He chuckled, stepping into the elevator.

Looking over I immediately reached over. "I wanna push the button.." I giggled.

Schlatt let out a chuckle. "Fine, fine, go ahead."

I giggled and immediately pressed the button, before cuddling closer to Schlatt. It didn't take long but I had soon fallen asleep again.

~

When I woke up again I was laying in a random bed. I didn't know where I was, but for some reason it felt familiar.

There was another soaked rag on my forehead, my face still felt a bit hot, not to mention my head was also hurting still.

I sat up and carefully kept the rag against my face, looking around the room. "Hello?.." I called out, my voice was raspier than before. I frowned and cleared my throat a bit, gently rubbing it as I hoped for a response.

As I looked around I noticed a familiar scene- Schlatt's setup. I hadn't really seen his main desk before, but the sideways desk against the wall with the old computer kinda gave it away.

Since Schlatt wasn't coming I slowly stood up, deciding I would go and find him myself. I also wasn't a big fan of the cardboard cutout of the Pope that stood in the corner and stared at me as I laid in the bed.

Once I grabbed the handle and opened the door I was met face to face with Schlatt, he looked at me a bit surprised. "Jeez, right on time. I was just coming to check on you."

"Oh, yeah.." I slowly looked down, noticing he had a bowl of soup in his hands. ".. You made soup?"

"Well, uhhh.. technically." He chuckled. "I just got it out of the can and heated it up. I'm no master chef." He handed it to me. "I figured since you haven't eaten today you could at least try to. Hopefully you don't throw up everywhere again."

"I'll try not to, I doubt I'm gonna eat that fast anyway." I smiled and carefully took the bowl, walking over and sitting back down on the bed.

He gave a small nod before walking over and sitting down at his desk, turning his computer on. I slowly began to eat some of the soup, watching him quietly. "Whatcha doing?"

"Probably gonna play some Minecraft for a bit." He chuckled. "A few friends wanted me to call them as well while I did."

I gave a small nod and continued to eat some soup, soon shivering a bit. Despite eating the warm soup and being warm in general, my body felt pretty cold.

Schlatt glanced over at me and chuckled softly. "Set the soup down for a sec. Wrap up in a blanket and come over here."

Hearing him made me a bit confused but I didn't argue, I slowly stood up and sat the soup down on his desk, slowly grabbing the blanket off of his bed and wrapping up in it. I then slowly walked over to him.

He rolled back in his chair a bit and wrapped his arms around me, carefully pulling me into his lap. He then slowly scooted closer to his desk once again, pulling the soup next to me. "You comfy right there?"

A smile grew on my face as I nodded, snuggling close to him. I soon laid my head on his shoulder, watching his screen as he opened Discord and started Minecraft.

~

(Sorry if this chapter isn't that good it's kinda rushed :0

ALSOOOO!!! The new Schlatt story I talked about last chapter is finally out!! Please check it out if you're interested, it's called "Cigarettes and Whiskey. (Schlatt x Reader)". You should be able to find it on my profile! ^^

Thank you guys so much for reading! I appreciate all of you!

JUST A QUICK EDIT THIS STORY ISN'T OVER LMAO, IM WORKING ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME!!! I PLAN ON KEEPING THIS ONE GOING FOR A WHILE!

I'll try to get new chapters out soon :])