24

Heartbreak Is a Bitch;

TW: Sexual Content!

"To no more fucking exams and no more school!" Atlas had his glass raised in the air and we all screamed in excitement as we drank our shots

It was finally July, the end of NEWTs, and one more week before school is over. The houses all got together in the Slytherin common room for one final party to celebrate the end of an era, I felt out of place considering I didn't know most of these people but it felt exhilarating.

Draco and I have been getting on a lot better, he still ignores me on days and has a horrible mood which comes with that. But in the end, we fuck and makeup, basic teenage relationship. 

I had about 4 shots of firewhiskey and I was pretty much drunk off my ass, it was the last day of our NEWTs and I was more than fucking excited. That was a horrible thing to go through.

I ran over to Draco who was sitting with the guys laughing about something. "Come dance," I giggle as I pull him up. 

"Later, Alora," he tells me. I shoot him a glare before walking up to Theo and Leona, "Come on!"

I drag them against their wills to the dance floor and we jump up and down. "What's up with you?" Theo chuckles, spinning Leona and I around. 

"He doesn't want to dance with me. I don't get his deal, I don't care. Come on you idiots, fucking dance with me," I screamed in their faces before grabbing their hands and dancing. 

Leona and I spin each other around before she pulls me in and whispered in my ear, "Since when are Draco and Astoria friends?" I looked behind me to see Astoria Greengrass whispering something in Draco's ear. 

"I don't know. You know what?" Out of impulse, I grabbed a random Gryffindor from the dancefloor, I believe his name is Shay. 

"Dance with me, Shay," I chuckled as I held his hands and moved to the beat. "My name is Seamus but fuck it," he stated. 

To be fair, I didn't really give a fuck what his name was, I just needed Draco to see that two can play at that game. 

I gave Leona a look, a look that said 'Go tell Draco to look in my direction'. 

"You're really pretty," the Gryffindor giggled as he held my arms. Bloody hell, he was up to my chest. 

"Thanks, Sean," I sighed as I moved my head back and forth. "It's Seamus," he told me but I just smiled and nodded.

He twirled me around and I could see a frustrated Draco storming up towards us, standing right before us making Seamus gulp. "What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled over the music. 

"I'm dancing with my new friend, Anal," I told him before I looked back at Seamus. 

"Fuck off, Finnigan. Now!" He snapped and the small boy ran off back to his friends. Draco grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me out of the common room, up the stairs to my dorm.