˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Matchmaker

#ONE#
(YANDERE VAL SCENARIO)
You met Val when you two started college. She was always so sweet, and almost always down to do whatever you wanted to. You two got along, and began growing closer and closer over freshman year.
By the time sophomore year rolled around, you two were closer than ever. And now, Val was more affectionate than ever. She did so many sweet things, like come over and bake you cookies cookies at 1 AM because you couldn't sleep.
It wasn't a surprise you began developing feelings. You hadn't even noticed at first, but when you did, you panicked. When Val and you had first met, she had told you relationships weren't for her (despite Val's attempts to recon that, she couldn't do it. Not without setting off alarms that she quite possibly had a crush on you).
So you began avoiding her. On purpose at first, and then because of midterms. Val tried to contact you, it hurt reading the messages and hearing the voicemails. She sounded so sad and distressed. So you blocked her.
For awhile there, she didn't come and find you in real life. In fact, she seemed to purposely avoid you. Until one day, you were coming out of your classroom, just having wrapped up your last midterm.
Leaned against a wall stood Val, who perked up when seeing you. She'd never let you see her eyes before, so of course she was wearing rose tinted glasses, but... Something in you knew how her eyes must've lit up, seeing how the rest of her expression did. Then, suddenly, it dropped. "(Y/n)," She greeted. Sounding happy but clearly saddened at the same time. She approached- you?
(Feel free to ask for anything to be changed before we start. I tried to keep the Senpai's feelings and actions vague and to a minimum, but I know this won't work with all characters)

#TWO#
(SENPAI VAL SCENARIO)
(The Yandere perspective was purposely left vague so you could decide on all of that. Ex: when the Yandere began developing feelings, if at all. How they felt about all of this. Etc. )
You weren't quite sure how you and Val had become friends. Maybe it was a twist of fate, or destiny, or even just pure chance. No matter why, it certainly happened. Val didn't hesitate to try and befriend you, despite how cripplingly shy she was. She invited you out, especially with her other friends, often. Always texted you good morning and goodnight, and was always there when you needed support. You two even ended up falling asleep on each other often when studying together (always an academically unsuccessful endeavor).
It'd been about three months since you met, but it seemed like so much more time had passed. At the moment, you'd just arrived at some sort of art fair Val had invited you. Since it was her- you accepted. She'd spotted you a few seconds before you spotted her, and that was all Val needed to glomp you. "(Y/n)!" She greeted happily, hugging you tightly. You?

#THREE#
Make it up!

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Valentine Galanis

nickname(s)
Val, Vally

gender
Female

age
Over 25,000

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Aquarius

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Demi-Goddess