˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Apocalypse Survivor

• YANDERE x ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE RP •

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Takeo Beckett

nickname(s)
Keo, Beck

gender
Male

age
27

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Black-Japanese mix

height
5'9"

body type
Endomorph

hair
Dark, long curly black hair, usually in dreads and pulled back

eyes
Sharp-lidded, dark brown, almost black

skin
Cocoa

markings/piercings
- Misc scars
- Birthmark on his left earlobe

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Takeo is, bluntly, antisocial to the max. He isn't friendly in the slightest and doesn't pretend to be. That being said, he's extremely smart and quick on his feet. Takeo tends to be a smart aśs. He's also an extremely protective, aggressive person due to the mass amounts of anxiety living in a literal zombie apocalypse brings on.

likes
+ Archery
+ Sunrises
+ Snow
+ Silence

dislikes
- People
- Infected
- Loud Sounds
- Pollen

hobbies
• Woof carving
• Marksmanship
• Archery
• Scavenging

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Mother, Father, Little Brother - All deceased

friends
Camilla Flores - Unknown
Aggie Flores - Unknown
Andres Rivera - Unknown

pets
N/A

backstory
Takeo was once a very happy person. He grew up in a great neighborhood to amazing parents who did everything they could for him. Back then, he had it all. Takeo made amazing marks and got along great with his classmates. There was hardly any trifles for him. The main one being his pesky little brother hogging his parents' attention.
Then the zombie infection broke out. The dead started rising and nobody was safe. The government said to evacuate, and instead his family hunkered down.
They didn't last long like that. Zombies kîlled his entire family. All except him. Him, who's father locked the door and kept him from throwing himself to the wolves. Soon enough, some raiders came by. Takeo told them they could take whatever they want, as long as they help him get in that room. They died, and killed the infected inside. Takeo rushed to the corpses of his family, and the raiders left. He stayed with them for awhile, until Camilla and Aggie came across him. Camilla wasn't so willing to leave him, bring around his age. So she pulled him to his feet and took him with her.
She took him to a place where they'd be safe. It was a fortress, and it was in that fortress where he met you.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Takeo is extremely sensitive to loud noises.
- Takeo used to be a guard for the group you were apart of.
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
It'd all happened so fast, you were still having a hard time wrapping your head around it. For so long, you'd had it so good for it being the apocalypse. Safe within the walls of what felt like an impenetrable fortress disguised as a planned community. But no, all good things must come to an end. Zombies broke in. Tore everyone you loved to shreds. Everyone except Takeo. Takeo, the reason you got out of there. You'd been terrified, but he'd grabbed your hands and as much stuff as he could, and you ran. Ran over the corpses of your family and friends.
It'd been five days since then. You were low on rations now. Too low for being in the middle of a dense forest with no hope of getting out anytime soon.
"Here," Takeo tapped the water bottle to your cheek. "I took a sip a few minutes ago, you finish it." Wether you pitched a fit or not, you ended up finishing the water. When you were done, he put it back in the bag. Takeo gripped the machete in his hands and kept his eye out while you two threaded through the thick forest.
Eventually night fell, and you ended up setting up camp for the night. Takeo made a fire and then flopped down on the ground next to you. A heavy sigh left him as he stared up at the sky. "The sky's pretty tonight..." He commented breathlessly.
You?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!