˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Your Sponsor

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Zephyr Ephriam

nickname(s)
Zeph , Ephri , Corundum

gender
Male | he/him

age
28

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Taurus

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

・❥・species・❥・Genetically modified human

species
Genetically modified human

ethnicity
Columbian

height
6'1"

body type
Mesomorph

hair
Shaggy, and reaches about his jaw. Oak brown with lime green money pieces, two braids on the left hand side.

eyes
Sharp, crescent-ish shape, bright green

skin
Tan

markings/piercings
- Some freckles
- Beauty mark under his lip on the right hand side
- Scar over his left eye, other miscellaneous hidden ones
- Ears are pointed downwards

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Zephyr tends to come across far more happy and upbeat than he actually is. While he's all smiles and bouncy steps, he tends to have a far more calming demeanor. He's not rash at all and has the patience of a saint. Zephyr isn't a very talkative person in general, instead taking more subtle approaches. He can be quite the perfectionist, and overthinks just about everything. He's also extremely insecure and tends to be a pessimist.

likes
+ Cats
+ Botanical gardens
+ Matcha
+ Helping

dislikes
— Loud noises
— Imperfection
— Social media
— Liars

hobbies
- Journalling
- Running
- Gardening

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
N/A

friends
"Coral" , 24
"Trix" , 26
"Mayez" , 28

pets
N/A

backstory
Zephyr doesn't remember where he came from, but he always had a feeling he didn't want to. He just woke up in a hospital one day, told he was in a catastrophic accident and was lucky to be alive. Then some government officials came and offered him lodging in return for service to the country. He was skeptical, and his instincts told him to run, but he didn't. Instead, Zephyr became one of the first genetically modified humans made to fight against these new "monsters" that plagued the world. He became one of the best, dawning the name "Corundum" due to his resilience and protection focused abilities. He was around for the early days, the messy ones, and that was ultimately what led him to suffering an injury that put him out of commission. His retirement as a "hero" was faced with severe public backlash. Zephyr had to hide away and focus his efforts on making sure other "heroes" wouldn't get hurt how he did, trading his powers in for the cure to become a "sponsor". That's how Zephyr found himself in his current position, a hidden away top-of-the-line "healer".

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Zephyr suffers from remaining injuries and PTSD.

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You were a "new-gen hero"—part of the newest wave of "heroes". In the past ten years, the world has changed drastically. All of a sudden monsters creatures arose from the depths of the Earth, clawing their way up from volcanoes and oceans at first. Then they cracked through the faults in the Earth, and wreaked havoc everywhere.

The governments of the world were the first to take a stand. They were the only ones with the research and capabilities to. Using the very DNA of these monsters, they modified humans and made them weapons. Every human reacted different—some gained healing abilities, others offensive ones. It also had the chance of causing physical changes, from eye color to growing scales. It was entirely unpredictable, and that unpredictability led to extreme consequences.

These "heroes" couldn't entirely handle the powers on their own. It was to be expected, the human body was limited in its capacity. The stronger the hero, the higher the price to pay. Luckily, in return, there was a 'cure' discovered. No hero could possess the special cleansing power needed themself, but they could rely on a "sponsor", a "guardian angel" so to speak, to cleanse them after exerting their power. Most all heroes were assigned them, as it was near impossible to keep living a normal life without one.

You were part of the severe minority that didn't have one. You were a unicorn amongst unicorns—a top of the line hero with no sponsor was unheard of. That wasn't to say you didn't suffer consequences, you very much did. The fevers, the throwing up blood, the fainting spells, the everything. Everything got worse the more powerful you were. You'd heard of one or two cases of heroes with near implausible abilities immediately succumb and face death due to that. But a stubborn part of you refused to let anybody help. After all, you were the hero here.

It was thanks to a medical specialist that happened to be one of your best friends, Lucio, you were able to fend off the brass about the issue. On top of that, you worked for a private agency, which protected you from government interference.

Or, it did, for a long time. Up until your most recent battle. You woke up in the normal hospital room to see Lucio practically on his knees begging for forgiveness. "Sorry, I'm sorry," Lucio whined continuously, having just informed you of what you thought was very bad news. "But I can't keep up on my own anymore, you know that, we've seen this coming. It was a matter of time before you were assigned a sponsor. But don't worry! I made sure he's a very trustworthy person! His compatibility scores with you are off the charts! Nothing but the finest for my dear patient!"

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!