˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Runaway Prince

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Lapis Cassiopeia

nickname(s)
Cass(ie)

gender
Male | he/him

age
23

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Sagittarius

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
European

height
5'7"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Shoulder length, straight and white

eyes
Crescent shaped, bright blue

skin
Porcelain

markings/piercings
- small beauty mark beneath his right eye

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits

likes
+ dancing
+ traveling
+ piano
+ meadows

dislikes
- royalty
- bright lights
- bossiness
- narcissism

hobbies
- fencing
- reading
- traveling
- sewing

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Marcus Cassiopeia - biological father , dead
Gwen Cassiopeia - biological mother , alive

friends
Yun Weathermore - he/him , alive
Fiona Dew - she/her , alive

pets
N/A

backstory
Right from the start, Lapis has always known he's wanted more. More than the stuffy ballrooms, the tutors, the whacks to the back at every tiny mistake. He wanted more beyond the pressures of high society. Lapis found that in sneaking away when he was young. He'd wander nearby villages and enjoy, at most, three hours of feeling normal. At 23 years old, his father was dead. And now Lapis was being called upon to take a throne he didn't even want. He loathed his parents for never trying for a second child. With the help of one of his friends, Lapis escaped from those suffocating walls of the castle. He dressed in women's clothing and grew his hair to further disguise himself, running as far as he possibly could. Lapis couldn't care less for a country that never cared for him.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Lapis has always been called soft in appearance, often mistaken for a girl as a young boy. Puberty didn't help much

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
What a day it had been. You were wrecked after it, so you headed down to a pub. Mostly to drink good ale and talk with whatever friends you could find there. New or old.

The music was much livelier than usual though. Resounding as shoes clacked against the floors and hands clapped in tune. You could barely see what was going on, and when you asked the bartender laughed.

"A traveling group, I think. They came in all bright and cheery. Brought along this snow haired gal, quite the dancer. Had the bar up on their feet in minutes!"

The explanation only left you seeking further answers. It was then you caught a glance at this "snow haired gal", swirling a long dress around and wearing a bright big smile. Up on a table, all improper.

Then the snow haired gal saw you. And time almost seemed to stop. A smile, and suddenly time resumed as they looked away.

You were there late into the night, and so was the group. When the crowd died, you began to approach. The group was packing up now, the snow haired gal sat down on the table breathing a bit heavy. Then she noticed you once again, and tilted her head.

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!