˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Mad Scientist

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Angel Laverne

nickname(s)
Doc , Angie , Lav, Verne

gender
Gender-fluid | she/they/he

age
24

sexuality
Pan - Ace

zodiac sign
Gemini

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

ethnicity
Latino

height
5'11"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Brown

eyes
Orange-brown

skin
Caramel

markings/piercings
N/A

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
One could describe Angel as off their rockers. And they are, in a way. They say genius can't come without madness, and Angel is living proof of this concept. He's egocentric and they hardly ever take no for an answer, but rest assured it isn't without reason. The confidence comes from their own capability. Though at times it can make them quite unbearable to be around. Especially with how fast paced they seem to be with every movement. Their own genius and egocentrism can become quite self destructive. Since she thinks themself better than anybody, more capable than anybody, therefore he should be the to be in charge of... Everything, all at once.

likes
+ Winter
+ Energy drinks
+ Labs
+ Laughter

dislikes
— Caffeine withdrawals
— Competition
— Being told "no"
— Babies

hobbies
- Reading
- Violin
- Drawing

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Anne-jolene Laverne - biological mother , dead
Ruth Laverne - biological mother , dead

friends
Oka Aoki - alive
Viz Lawrence - alive

pets
N/A

backstory
Angel has always been in a lab in some capacity. They were made from cutting edge technology where both of her mothers were able to be biologically connected to her. Her mothers had access to such cutting edge technology due to their own professions being within the field. Angel spent days within the labs with them, and naturally became fascinated with it all. He always knew she was going to be a scientist. The fact they excelled far above all of their peers just solidified this fact in their mind. By 21, Angel had their doctorate and was working alongside their Moms.
Until the 'Fall'. A mistake, that's what it was. But it changed human biology, and it took their Moms first. Angel spends their days cooped up in a lab now, detached from society, searching for the cure.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
N/A
_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
The "Fall" happened 3 years ago now. It was hard to believe. That it had only been 3 years, that is. A revenge attack on a lab. An explosion. An airborne disease that corroded people's brains until only their brain stem and cerebellum functioned. Then a second boom— and society as we know it self destructed.
It had only been 3 years since it all changed. Nothing was how it once was. And all of those zombie films, those dystopias, they all felt ironic. How had it all fallen apart so fast?
These were things you wondered as you sat in a lab each morning, staring up at luminescent lights. Waiting. That's all you were doing— waiting. Things either moved too slow or too fast here. It never felt like there was an in between.
Not when it came to Angel.
They'd been your savior, in a way. She came through that supermarket with a semi-automatic, saved you from those things, and did it all with a glint in their eyes and a grin spread across their cheeks.
You'd followed them here, to this lab. They didn't ask you to come along, didn't tell you too, you just did. But they never spoke against it. Instead, they put you to work. You'd found yourself with a job in a world where jobs no longer existed.
Lab assistant. That was what you were. Occasional test subject if nobody else in the lab was available. Or if Angel was particularly antsy that day and couldn't stand anybody but you.
A slam, and suddenly Angel was before you. Their lab coat draped over their shoulders, clutching onto a Red Bull, and the bags under their eyes so dark it was nearly humorous.
"(Y/n)! There you are!" They gasped, going and taking you by your shoulders. The lab lights flickered above, the air in the hallway seeming to still. "I just had a breakthrough!"

You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!