˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ The Lonely Tyrant

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ general

name
Caligula Alpine

nickname(s)
Cal, Al

gender
Male, (He/him)

age
27

sexuality
Pan

zodiac sign
Scorpio

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ appearance

species
Human

height
6'5"

body type
Ectomorph

hair
Black, slightly curls at the ends, short

eyes
Lidded, black, abnormally long eyelashes

skin
Toffee

markings/piercings
- Scars from war

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personality

traits
Caligula is a man that is hard to decipher. He's stern and untrusting, but has absolute unwavering loyalty. He presents a cold and powerful presence. The most intimidating man most would ever meet. He's strategical, but also... Rather blunt. Once behind those walls of trust of which you are safe, most can find humor in his mannerisms. How blunt he truly is, how he doesn't grasp what feels like basic concepts. His absolute adoration for his children, and how he'd do anything, anything, for them. That type of love that overtakes his very soul, despite Caligula not seeming to fully grasp the concept of love itself.

likes
+ His kids
+ Sunrises
+ Tea
+ Comfortable beds

dislikes
— War
— Civil unrest
— Ruling
— Politics

hobbies
- Reading
- Spending time with his kids

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ personal

family
Diocletian Alpine - biological son, 6
Theodora Alpine - biological daughter, 6

friends
Claudius Rolfe - alive, 28
Tiberius Ead - alive, 30
Vespasian Carmine - alive, 25
Nerva Katz - alive, 26

pets
A crow named Raven

backstory
Caligula's life has been a hard one, but so has many others. He grew up as low nobility, so he ended up seeing both sides of the coin. Caligula saw how mobility looked down on commoners, while he himself walked amongst them for fun in his free time. Because of this, Caligula also saw all of the unrest. He watched the tension grow, how unhappy the people became. Caligula watched his parents struggle as taxes rose and sanctions ruined businesses.
In the midst of such madness, war broke out with a neighboring kingdom. Blood and brutal, it took Caligula's father from him. Alone, his mother couldn't support their business. So she arranged a marriage for Caligula. A woman from a rather prestigious family. Their fathers had been friends once upon a time. She was as beautiful as spring, and as mellow as a butterfly.
Caligula couldn't sit by anymore. He couldn't watch as mobility danced on the graves of the many—not knowing he too may have to leave his wife and die a meaningless death. Caligula couldn't do that— not with this overwhelming urge to keep his wife safe.
It wasn't a revolutionary idea, and it wasn't entirely planned out. He'd gotten obscenely drunk one night and started spouting about the state of the country at a tavern. Whatever he'd said—Caligula couldn't even remember—, it set a fire to a forest.
Suddenly he was the head of a revolution. Caligula knew he'd end up going to war anyways, but at least now he was in control. He led troops into battle and list dear friends. Every day was a struggle. His children were born in the middle of it all. One of Caligula's biggest regrets in life is not being able to be there with his wife when they were born. Unfortunately, he didn't even know they had been born until months later. His wife survived a few years, three of them, before she succumbed to sickness that hadn't left since she'd given birth.
Caligula lost it after that. What was the world coming to? His will was stronger than ever, and within another year, he'd beaten the emperor to death with his bear fists. Caligula can never lose the blood on his hands, but he doesn't much care to either. He knows he's committed great sins, but he believes they all serve their purpose.
For now he sits on the throne, mighty and terrifying. Now his children run around a castle, free to be nothing more than children. Now he can lead the kingdom towards a better tomorrow.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ misc

other
- Appearance of Claudius and Theodora:

・❥・ other・❥・- Appearance of Claudius and Theodora:

_________________________

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ scenarios ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ one
You didn't hail from this country, but it had become your own over these years. Never in a million years did you think you'd end up here, you'd heard horror stories of the kingdom. But now that you were here... You didn't truly see what was so horrible.
Even the man called a tyrant seemed to sit peacefully upon his throne, rather unopposed. A rare sight for the times. You'd been living here for about a year, and there's been trials of course. A country that had fought for its own independence so hard didn't really appreciate outsiders, you'd learnt.
Things seemed to be getting better by the day though, for what it was worth. Flowers started to bloom on battlefields and wounds closed. The scars still remained—a battlefield was still a battlefield, even covered in daisies—, but progress was something to be proud of.
For awhile, things were peaceful. A lovely spring came and went, and now summer was taking over the country. Everything was flourishing and bright.
You'd decided to spend the day out in the town. Maybe get some errands done, or maybe just appreciate the warmth that was very much missed. The north got very cold during winter, after all.
So... How had you ended up with two kids?
Well, that was a long story. Not really, actually. The two of them, dressed in black and white, had run up to you. "Look, sissy, look!" The boy gasped while immediately clinging to you.
"Help us!" She said immediately, following suit to what her brother had done. Your confusion lasted only a few seconds. Immediately knights came around the corner.
In shock and panic, you'd picked up the two and ran. Even if normally you wouldn't have been able to pick up two six year olds, adrenaline had kicked in.
It was only after you'd lost the knights that you realized you'd kidnapped two kids that were very likely nobles.
And now? Now you were treating them to pastries at a bakery. And yes, the whole bakery was staring.
"Thank you for the meal!" The boy chirped gleefully as he bite into the croissant.
"Thank you." The girl bowed her head before taking a bite of the muffin.
You...?

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ two
Make it up!